Bella's Lullaby

Chapter Twelve

Kristen's POV.

I grinned running my fingers through my hair; I just couldn’t seem to understand how my life could change all of a sudden. It was a dream come true. Robert…my Robert! All mine now. I didn’t need anything more. I was complete.

“I still cannot believe that you and Rob used to know each other before. Wow.” Ashley smiled digging into her lunch, “reminds me of that song…Love Story by Taylor Swift. You two have a perfect love story. I’m amazed to be honest.” She said grinning widely.

I yawned collapsing onto the sofa, “Love story?” I raised an eyebrow and laughed, “Seriously Ash, there isn’t anything going on between me and Robert.” I smiled, “Though, I really wouldn’t mind.” I said laughing.

“You two kissed remember?” Ashley reminded me again.

I smiled, “me and Robert use to kiss all the time. It never meant anything Ash. Just a friendly kiss, that’s all.”

“No though!” Ashley complained, it looked like as if though she was never going to give up on the thought of me and Robert getting together.

“Hello there,” Jackson entered the room and sat down beside Ashley, “I swear Rob cannot stop talking about you Kris. Its sickening,” he joked, “it’s not…but you know what I mean. I’m a guy and listening to my friend going on and on about one particular girl, it’s too much.” He said and gave Ashley a kiss, “So are you guys together now?”

I rolled my eyes, “Why does everyone keep asking me that?!” I moaned. “Just because we kissed it doesn’t mean we are together okay?”

“Whose together? What? I’m confused!” Robert walked in pouting like a six year old.

We all laughed.

“Fine, don’t tell me then!” he moaned, “Krissy? Guess what?” he turned towards me.

“What Robby-poop?” I asked grinned widely in his direction.

“I brought someone here to meet you!” he shouted excitedly, “Come on in Bekki!”

As soon as he screamed the girls’ name, a girl who looked like she was in her late teens entered our apartment. She had long blonde hair and electrifying blue eyes that sent me in a daze, “this is Bekki,” Robert introduced her to us and turned towards Bekki, “And this is the Kristen, I cannot stop talking about!” he said laughing.

I smiled and shook Bekki’s hand, “it’s nice to meet you finally.” She smiled at me.

“I do hope he hasn’t been telling you anything inappropriate,” I laughed.

“Oh no. Everything he has told me about you is really nice,” Bekki grinned.

I smiled at her once again, she seemed really nice. “I’m just about to make lunch, want to help?” I asked her.

She nodded in agreement and followed me into the kitchen.

<><><><><>

“So you and Robert are really close?” I asked Bekki whilst searching the kitchen cupboards for some cheese.

“Uh-huh.” Bekki smiled, “we’ve been best friends since like forever. He’s amazing. We are really close. He tells me pretty much everything.”

I nodded my head and began to lose myself in my own train of thought. Bekki and Robert were close. Best friends to be exact. But that didn’t seem to bother me at all. I mean, why should it? It’s not like they had something going on between them.
♠ ♠ ♠
Crappy chapter, go ahead tell me off.
I seriously can't write as Kristen. R-Patz all the way!
And as for this story coming to its end? Let me get some things straight :)
No it's not *grins* its nowhere near its ending actually.
I have great plans for this story :)
You're gonna love it!

Comment and tell me what you think?

Check this out for meh? Tell me what you think :)

Finding Myself Again