Bella's Lullaby

Chapter Sixteen

Kristen's POV

I realied that I had nothing to worry about especially with Robert now always by my side. He seemed to handle my parents really well even better than I could myself. Myself and Robert's relationship was getting stronger every second that ticked by. I was highly glad at the fact that I had now my best friend back in my life. Nothing seemed to be more perfect than this.

Tonight Robert and I had decided to throw a party, we managed to invite 40 odd people - including the Twilight casr and some of our other friends.

"This party is off the hook!" Kellan exclaimed, obviously already drunk.

Nikki rolling her eyes let out a sigh, "I swear Kellan you have a brain of a five year old,"

Kellan creased his eyebrows together in thought, "that's impossible because a five year old would never be allowed to attend a party such as this one huh?"

Nikki ignoring Kellan's imaginative comeback handed me over the drinks and left to look for Robert.

I, however, found hin first.

"Where is Bekki?" I asked him out of curiosity.

"Oh she's not invited," Robert mumbled, "she is out of town," he then finally explained.

"Okay," I smiled and made my way back to Kellan, "will you stop drinking for a moment?" I asked him, laughing, "Have you seen Ash anywhere?"

"She's probably somewhere sucking Jackson's face," was his clever answer.

Ignoring him too, I decided to look for Ash myself. I soon found her on my bed browsing the internet on her laptop with Jackson (no surprise) by her side.

"Hey, what's so interesting on that screen?" I questioned the two.

Ash bit her lip, "we're on this gossip website and we're just reading the latest most stupid rumour about you,"

"And that is?" I raised an eyebrow.

"You're pregnant with a man's baby who is not Rob," Jackson answered.

Within a split of a second, I snatched the laptop, "I'm pregnant?!" I managed to scream at the top of my voice, trying very hard to control my laughter that was threatening to erupt.

"You're pregnant?!?" I heard Robert yell from behind.

Oh boy.

Turning around, I hugged Robert, "No darling, it's just a stupid rumour," I told him, "Whose the source?" I asked Ash.

"The source is a close friend of yours, it says," Ash replied.

Who could this so called close friend of mine be? I questioned myself, "What's the website called?"

"raawwrrgossip.com," was the reply.

I looked at Robert and he looked like if he had just seen a ghost.
♠ ♠ ♠
Guess who sneaked on?
MEE!
Please comment and let me know who you think is that close friend!
ANY GUESSES?! :DDD