Bella's Lullaby

Chapter Seventeen

It all linked back to Bekki, she had once told me that she wished to have her own gossip website under the name of 'raawwrr' it all made clear sense to me now. This was her way of getting back at me. Okay, fair enough, she wants me to feel bad, but going ahead and attacking Kristen like that, was in my eyes, very disgusting indeed.

I just had to set things straight with that over dramatic teenager, sighing rather frustratingly I dialled her number and waited for her to answer the phone.

"Hello?" she finally answered.

"What is your problem? I'm getting sick of you spreading stupid rumours about my girlfriend." I went straight to the topic.

"Oh wow," I heard her laugh, "Mister Pattinson found the courage to finally call me? I'm very impressed I must say."

Rolling my eyes I tried to control my anger. "You promised to stay away," I reminded her.

"I know, but promises get broken, deal with it."

"I've apologised to you before, I'm sorry but we cannot be more than just friends," I told her once again, "and by the wait things have been turning out lately. I don't think that having you in my life is such a good idea,"

"Who said I wanted to get back together with you huh? I'm doing this for fun. Life is wau too short, you need to learn to make the most of it whilst you can," she laughed, "and honestly Robert, you are not even that good looking for me to drool over,"

Ouch.

She decided to say some more, "I think that the fame has got to your head. If I were you I'd look out for those people who were there to protect you, who held you, who helped you through your tough times and not those ones who walked out of your life many years ago," she sighed, "I'm only saying this because I care and want the best for you."

"You are a liar and I do not wnat anything to do with you anymore, understood? Now do me a favour? Get out of my life for good!" and with that I hung up on her.

"Hey," Kristen walked in.

"Hey Kris," I smiled back at her, "can I ask you something?"

"Sure, go ahead," she sat down next to me on the sofa.

"What is marriage to you?" I asked.

She thought for a while and then answered, "It is a combination of two hearts and two souls. In my opinion it is the greatest thing of all because you know for certain that there is some there with you who loves you very much and is there to protect you." She finished, "Why?"

Getting up from my seat, I told her to meet me outside on the balcony, as I made my way to our room to pick up something. A few minutes later I was now stood in front of Kirsten under the stars and the moonlight - this seemed the most perfect moment for what I had planned to do next. Kneeling down on one kneww before the love of my life, I took out the gift box out of my trouser pocket.

"Kirsten," I began, "I love you so much more than you'll ever be able to imagine, I feel as if though I am incomplete without you here with me. I wish for you to hold onto my heart forever," finally I gently opened the gift box, "Kristen Stewart," I took a deep breath, "Will you marry me?"
♠ ♠ ♠
and the bomb finaly drops! were'nt expecting that now were you? well I hope you liked especially the proposel as it was a last minute thing. Yes, this story is coming to its end. Only 2 more chapters and an "author's note," to go. I'd appreciate it highly if my subscribers told me what they though, especially as this story is reaching its finale.

Thank you.
-Soffy.