Bella's Lullaby

Chapter Seven

Rob's P.O.V

The next day was really tiring, we all made our way to the departures lounge at Heathrow airport waiting impatiently to board our flight. Personally, I just couldn't wait to get out of London and land in Hollywood. It was a dream come true for me. "Hello!" Kellan came and sat down beside me, "Have you and Kris had a really bad history together?" he asked me all of a sudden out of nowhere.

I looked at with confused eyes, "No," I answered. "Why?"

Kellan smirked a little, "You must've done something pretty bad for her to hate you so much,"

My eyes widened, Kristen hated me? How was the even possible! "Shut up Kellan," I turned my head away from him and faced the other direction trying my very best to ignore his stupidity.

Kellan then let out a deep sigh, "Well she really does hate you, you know, she said so herself," he said informing me, "Emmett doesn't lie," he said. Freak.

I shook my head, "You're not really Emmett Kellan, you're just another wannabe,"

"Just like you're a Edward Cullen wannabe!"

I laughed, "No I'm not,"

"That's what you think, but deep down," he said pointing in the direction of his heart, "Deep down inside that soft and gentle heart of yours. You know you are," he whispered.

I laughed again, "No. Kellan. I. Am. Not. A. Edward. Cullen Wannabe!" I yelled trying my best to control my laughter.

"Let just get to the point," Kellan cleared his throat,"Kristen hates you and you need to find out the reason why she hates you with all her heart and more Rob,"

"How?"

"Go ask her yourself! Be a man for once!" Kellan said getting up and moving away from me.

"Go eat some grizzly bears!" I heard Jackson shout at Kellan.

"Gladly!" Kellan answered back.

So Kristen hated me, no wonder she would act so weird around me. I needed to know what in the world she hated me and what I did to her for her to feel so much hatered towards me. I knew for a fact that I hadn't done anything to hurt her. We had only just met yesterday for crying out loud!

It was now time to board our flight, I followed everyone else, my eyes still on Kristen as we went through all of the security checks and finally we boarded the British Airways Flight 767. It took me a little more than three minutes to find where my seat was but I eventually found it. it was situated right behind Kristen's. I looked at her face with full concentration and noticed her gorgeous green eyes glistening in the light as she laughed at something Jackson was saying. That was the moment when I first realised something unexpected.

It was completetly out of my control. I didn't want this to happen. But it did. In my opinion it was wrong to fall in love with your co-star. But it happened to me. I had somehow unexpectedly fallen in love with my co-star. Kristen Stewart.
♠ ♠ ♠
I don't like this chapter much. It is just so sucky indeed. Though I did love writing the conversation between Rob and Kellan. Haha.
I'd appreciate it very much, though hardly anyone listens but I'd appreciate it very much if all subscribers and new readers commented. Thank you.

p.s. Please check do check out my summary of my upcoming story. In Another World and comment thanks =]

-Soffy xD

[[NoMoreSorrow]]