Bella's Lullaby

Chapter Nine

Rob's P.O.V

I ran as fast as I could into the forest away from the figure that was chasing me at full speed. I could not even dare to look back again. If I did I would collapse in pain or even fear. Something was chasing me or more like someone. I didn’t know what I had done to get someone so angry and agitated. I didn’t break into anyone else’s private property. Then what was going on? I asked myself as I kept running and trying to catch my breath again now and again.

It came to a point where I could no longer run anymore. My little small legs could no longer take it anymore. I hated running from day one. I never took part in sports at school and dreaded what was going to happen to me whenever I was picked on for doing the cross-country.

I hid behind a tree trying to calm myself down and especially trying to stay very still. I heard a rustle right behind me. That someone was right here with me. Looking for me. I could now hear the person breathing really loudly in and out. No. It was sobbing. Crying.


<><><><><><><><><>

Waking up to the sound of my alarm going off in my ears, I rose up from the bed and went straight into the shower. For a moment I could have sworn there was a shadow behind the curtains. A small shadow that felt like it was of a seven year old. It was as if I could sense it being there.

But I told myself that I was going insane and all the hard work on Twilight was getting to my head. But that didn’t explain the strange dreams I was having over and over again every other day. It was as if they were meant to mean something. As if they were trying to tell me something important. But I didn’t believe in all that superstitious stuff, that dreams meant something. But this one was obviously different.

<><><><><><><><><>

I closed my eyes tightly shut. Fearing that I may make a stupid move and reveal myself to my stranger. I gently opened my eyes to shear silence. Had my stranger left? Hopefully yes. I listened hard to my surroundings trying to figure out if it were still there. Trying to convince myself that I was scared for no reason. That no one would actually want to hurt me. After all, I hadn’t done anything wrong, right?

Inhaling the icy cold air I slowly turned around and started to make my way back to the house. Nothing was there at all. I let out a sigh of relief and smiled to myself; whoever my stranger was. Had gone. And maybe just maybe, it was a friend and not an enemy?

But then I heard another rustle behind the trees right there before me. I stood my ground, trying to show my stranger that I had courage to face them whoever they were. That I was strong and brave and that I didn’t fear what was waiting for me at the other end.

“You left me,” I heard a voice that came from a small figure in front of me, I furrowed my eyebrows. I couldn’t clearly see the person before me but its shadow was in clear view. “You lied to me,” it said, “you have forgotten me,”


<><><><><><><><><>

I scratched my head stepping out of the shower. I dried myself and wrapped the towel around my waist. The same dream, the same conversation every time. I sat back down on the bed and furrowed my eyebrows in thought. Could it really mean something? I began to question my sanity.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry for the long wait. *bows down and apologises*
But do hope you liked it.
This chapter was not meant to be here lol. My it just came to me and I wanted to write it in.
This chapter obviously goes out to all of my readers =]
I'd really love it if ALL subscribers and new readers comment.
Thank you :)

Banners are loved btw!

-Soffy