Vampires Will Never Hurt You

What Was That?

Gerard's P.O.V

My mum came back an hour ago, I let her relax before asking her about the lemon smell. I figured it must of had something to do with my 'instincts.' Me and Frank finished watching television just as my mother was walking in.

Okay, c'mon Gee, ask her now...

"Um, mum?" I asked when she sat down on the sofa. Giving me her full attention, I began my question. "Yesterday, I smelled something like, lemons? I think, but Frank didn't smell it. What was it?" I asked a little confused.

"You know about your sixteenth birthday?" I nodded and let her continue. "As I said before, because you must love Frank, if he cut himself then that's what you smelt." I smiled gratefully. Squeezing Frank's had, I looked over at him. Not being able to resist the temptation of his lips, I bent down and placed my lips on his gently.

So yesterday, Frank must have been bleeding when we had sex...

My mum smiled lightly, making me realise she was still in the room. "It's different for every vampire apparently." I nodded and wondered what some-one else's blood smelt of. "The people you love will always have the same smell; mine, Frank's and Michael's blood will always smell of lemons."

"Oh, so it's a bit like, my mind telling me not to attack the people who's blood smells like lemons?" I asked to make sure.

"Exactly," She nodded. "There's one more thing I should tell you."

How much fucking secrets are there?! Christ...

"Okay?" I let her carry on, a little annoyed, squeezing my boyfriends hand tighter.

"If you, k-kill some-one you have to, obviously bite their main vessel in their neck. But, for some reason, if you want that person to be a vampire, you penantrate poison in them." I nodded, but my face must have shown confusion, because she explained more. "Your mind will automatically send the poison to the blood stream. When you tell you mind to do so, it will seep through your fangs."

"Like a um, snake?" I enquired, my mother nodding nervously."Okay, so for the next two years I'm just getting my Insticts?" Receiving another nod.

I let go of my boyfriends hand and he seemed to be a little relieved. I gave him a look of apology and he smiled back.

"If you bit a loved one, their blood would t-taste different. They would die. If you happened to b-bite me or M-Mikey, you wouldn't die, but we would." My mum stuttered, I shook my head and comforted her.

"But I won't, I promise." I hugged her and let her finish.

"If you bit Frank, then the only way you could survive would be by penantrating the venom to him, turning Frank to a vampire too."

What the fuck? Why do I have to be a vampired...

"Mum?" I asked shakily. Her head looked up and I couldn't help but ask a question that just sprung to mine. "When you told me I would be a vampire, you didn't turn me into one? It was inherited?" She nodded and let me carry on. "So why did you tell me that you turned me into to one."

"It was a risk I had to take. I didn't want to tell you until you were older." I smiled again and thanked her.

"Frank, you want drink or food?" I asked, walking towards the kitchen. He stood up and walked to the kitchen with me.

"I'd rather have you." Frank whispered, pushing me into the table, making me sit on it. After standing between my open legs, he rubbed our lower regions together. Causing me to moan out loud, but not loud enough for my mum to hear. Growing rapidly, I begged to be touched but knew we couldn't do anything, as I mum was next door. "Do you know how fucking sexy it is having a vampire for a boyfriend?" He sent shivvers up my spine as his breath hit my ear.

"God Frank, I need to got to the toilet," I murmered, trying to stand up but was pulled back down with a kiss. Only millimetres away from his lips, I spoke again. "Now I really need to fucking go to the loo," I spoke, making him giggle and let go of me.
♠ ♠ ♠
Thank's for the comments yesterday, was really worried that it was kinda crap...
This chapter is for those of you that commented on yesterday's chapter