Vampires Will Never Hurt You

Spend A Morning Like This

Gerard's P.O.V

Would you be excited if you just turned eighteen? Oh, and if you was going to kill some-one on your birthday...

I awoke at sevenish, not being able to sleep, and prodded Frank away. His small frame sturred and swatted my hand away.

"Frankie wake up," I nudged him again, hoping for his eyes to open. When I saw one eye flicker open I smiled and kissed his cheek.

"What's the time?" My tired boyfriend asked.

"Um," I glanced at the clock on my bedside table. "Just gone seven." I replied, feeling bad for waking him up so early.

"Baby, it's seven in the morning on a Sunday." He complained, probably wanting to go back to sleep.

"You want to go back to sleep?" I asked, smiling down at his closed eye. Frank's body turned away from me and I was now smirking at his back. "Okay, good night." I giggled, almost silently.

Five minutes later, I was almost sure he was asleep. My arm wrapped loosely around his waist, draping over Frank's small torso.

I perposfully rubbed against him, my growing groin pressed against my boyfriends lower back. Making me smile and I knew this would wake him up.

I love our morning anticts...

"Mm, Frankieee." I purred, pressing myself into him more. "Oh, Frank!" I half moaned, half yelped in his ear.

The younger teenager turned around and was now facing my closed-eyes. I began dry-humping him at best I could. Moving one leg to slip between the two of his, and laying my right leg ontop of the bundle of limbs. Our entwined legs moved with each others, my hands placed on his bare chest. Rubbing his tanned torso, I groaned again.

"Gee, I know you're awake." He sighed, both from pleasure and annoyance. I smiled to myself.

God, he knows me all too well...

"Yeah, but how fucking good is it waking up to this?" I asked, my facial expression turning to one of joy.

"Mm, I wouldn't mind." He smirked back, with one more movement of my lower half, I jumped off him and untangled my legs.

"Hey!" I turned around to see Frank's pouting face. I smirked, knowing he's fully awake and fully hard.

"Mw-ha-ha-ha! My evil plan has worked." I rubbed my hands together and shown my extended canines to the laying body on my ned.

"Unfair, you have the capability to turn me on AND you have to-die-for fangs!" I giggled and nodded.

"Don't worry, you have the capability to turn me on, sugar." I walked out of the room and gave him a little wink. Registering the last thing he said.

Oh, my fangs are to-die-for, and a lot of people will die for them...

What the fuck? Why did I just think that? I am a vampire, but I never really thought of the fact I will kill some-one. I always try to not to think about it. But today, some-one will have to die. I don't really know how I kill or when I kill. Mum always says that it's different for every vampire.

"Gee? What's taking so long?" Frank whined through the door. I rolled my eyes and giggled. "What are you doing in there?" He asked one again.

"Well, I have a dildo, a condom and lube. What do you think?" I giggle again and unlocked the door, looking up to be met with my mum's gaze.

Fucking hell, I only ment it as a joke...]

"Um, sorry. I-I was only, um... Joking." I stuttered, not being able to help my voice from trembeling.

"Nah, it's fine." My mum nodded, walking into the bathroom. I was so fucking embarrassed! I tried to hide my feelings under a low laugh.

Frank was holding in a giggle, until we got to my room. Bursting out laughing, he rolled onto my unmade bed. I grabbed a pillow and threw it at his squirming form. "Hey! What was that for?"

"It's my birthday, I get to do what I want. If I wanmt to throw a pillow at my sexy boyfriend, I fucking well will. I placed my hands on my hips, like I did when I was younger.
♠ ♠ ♠
commens? XxX Thankyou!