Vampires Will Never Hurt You

As Normal As Vampires Can Get

Frank's P.O.V

Me, Gee and Mikes came back from our local pub, only a bit tipsy. It's Gerard's birthday and I bought him a new outfit, he seemed to like it.

I can't believe Gee is twenty-one!

We stumbled a little into his house, and made our way to his bedroom. (Which is currently the basement.) But got stopped by the time we opened Gee's door.

"You're pissed, aren't you?" I heard the very familiar voice of Gerard's mum. We both giggled and shook our heads.

"Of course not ma-ma," My boyfriend grinned, pretending to act serious. I held in my giggles and tried not to interrupt.

"Gerard, just stay in your room for God's sake." We both bowed our heads and opened the door. We nearly fell down the steps, but regained our balance.

"Gee-Gee, if you're twenty-one, can you turn in to a bat?" I held a straight face, trying to be as sober as possible.

"Why, yes Frank-ster." He told me, kising my lips and holding my hips. "Yes I can," I chuckled and wrapped my arms around his neck, grinning like a love sick puppy.

Frank-ster? Ha, that was different!

"How do you know if you can turn into a bat?" I asked, trying to act normal but completely failed when I burst out laughing.

"Ha, well Frankie-baby... I don't really know." His face twisted into a form of thoughtness, making me laugh once more.

"I dare you," I asked out of the blue. "To turn into a bat for the first time, infront of me." I smirked, wanting to know how he looked.

His head nodded, but he walked into the bathroom. After a moment or two of silence, I heard my angel's voice. "Frankie," Gerard whined. "It's not working." I held back giggles once again.

"Give it time Gee, um... Think about wanting to be a bat." I smiled and thought of ways to help, the alcohol must have gone to my head a little too much I couldn't think.

"Okay, open the door." His voice asked, more high pitched than usual. I stumbled to the bathroom door, opening it like I was asked.

"Gee?" I asked, scared that he disappeared. I dropped my gaze and notices my boyfriend, hovvering a little above the floor. I giggle, but then stopped when he attempted to fly up towards me.

"I can't Frank, there's something wrong with me." He spoke, upsetness showing through his voice.

"You can, come here and practise," I walked out of the doorway and back to his bed. I was followed by my boyfriend bat and watched as he flew from the bathroom, his wings making an amazing noise.

Next thing I knew, he flew into a wall. I pissed myself laughing and doubled over on the floor. Hauling myself off the floor and on to the bed, I felt tears of joy prick my eyes. When I looked up again, Gee was stood at the foot of the bed.

He makes a-fucking-mazing bat!

"Frank, I think I'm too drunk." We both giggled and Gerard rubbed his head, walking to the side of the bed I was led on.

"Yep, I think so too." My eyes watered again with tears. "C'mon Gerard, try again." I tried to persuade.

"No, Fwankie-ster! I want to lay here with you," He replied childishly. Wrapping his arms around my waist, I felt his hot breath tickel my neck and I shivvered at his touch.

"Umm, Gerard." I paused, looking at his body. "Are you aware that half you clothes are wripped and the other half aren't on you?"

"Mr. Iero, I was not aware that I was practically naked. Thank you for informing me." I smiled and his lips made contact with mine.

"Aren't you going to put some clothes on?" I asked, wondering if he really wanting to sleep the way he was.

"Hang on, one second." His half-drunken body slid under the covers on his bed. Before I knew it, I was pulled under the covers too. Giving him a look that showed I was confused, he smirked and held my right hand in his. We faced each other and I propped myself up with my arm.

Gerard's hand led me over his bare chest, I smirked and kissed his neck, sucking lightly at his soft spot. I felt his firm stomach and slowly rubbed his waist. He still had control of my hand, it was led to his groin are. Yes, my bofriend, Gerard Way was naked and let me touch him.

He treats me oh-too-well!
♠ ♠ ♠
Comments? XxX
I had three comments last chapter, I want to thank those people.
Frerard next chapter? I'm not sure?