Vampires Will Never Hurt You

Why Are You In My Head?

Gerard's P.O.V

We finshind unpacking this morning, Frank went out to get some food and I agreed to flatten the boxes. I looked apon the broken boxes, pleased with myself that they were all crushed, and sat on the sofa.

C'mon Gerard, I'm bored. What can we do?

There was that voice again, the question still lingering in my left ear. Right I need to know what is happening, and I need to no now.

What are you...

I tried to stay calm but who the fuck can ANY-ONE stay calm when they're having a conversation with something in their head?

Well Gerard, considering I figure no-one has told you, I'll explain. You are now in a REAL relationship and you're independent?

Yeah, me and Frank are a couple, and I've just moved here with him...

I swear to God going insane! Why the fucking is this happening to me. Why the fuck am I a vampire?!

I am the real vampire in you. When you're independent I can interact with you. Do you have any idea how lonely I got?

I didn't really know what to say. I knew I developed instincts and stuff, but damn! Why didn't my mum tell me, does she even know?

Well, I'm really sorry...

What else was I supposed to say? 'Oh make your self at home in MY head?' Pfft, for some reason, I wasn't going to say anything of the sort.

Meh, you weren't to know. I hope we get along though. God, the amount of times my dad got in to fights with his owner, I swear they were like a married couple. Either that or they were worst enemies?

I chuckled out loud. Yeah, I can tell we will get along just fine.

So, how could you communicate with your dad? I'm confused...

This really is some weird shit, how the hell am I expected to not go crazy? Having this voice inside my head was definatly NOT part of the vampire subscription I sighned up for!

I can talk to other inner voices. It's funny too, we can sense if one is close by or not. It's stupid really. You aren't that talkative, are you?

Hm, sorry. Normally when stuff like this happens I'm really interactive. It must be my mood or something...

I was a little sarcastic, but what does 'he' expect? I warm hand shake and an offer for coffee? I don't exactly know what to say.

Ha, you're witty. That's awesome, we'll get along perfect. Don't ya think?

Damn my vampire side can talk for England!

Erm, is there a possibility you could leave me along for a secondm? Not to be rude, I just want to think...

Yeah sure. See ya soon?

Okay, so what do I do? Keep on talking to myself in my head and probably make myself go insane? Christ, this is screwed up!

Done?

The voice questioned. I rolled my eyes and sighed. It had only been about 7 seconds!

No, why...

I, erm, kinda got lonely?

Seriously, you've been alone, for like what, fifteen years...

Something like that, but you're a cool person and I just wanted to get to know you. Sorry?

Get to know me?! I've just have a fucking voice in my head that won't go away to leave me to think, and you want to know me? I barely know myself anymore!

I flipped out, hugely. But there was no reply, silence, like it was two days ago. No voice in my head. Only five seconds later, I felt bad for shouting at my inner voice.

What did you want to know...

I sighed, defeated and guilty. I hope it was still there, I didn't want to chase it away.
♠ ♠ ♠
Comments? XxX

Sorry I didn't update yesterday, I have come down with the flew.

THANK YOU CURB STOMP FOR THE VOICE IDEA =D