Vampires Will Never Hurt You

Lock You Away

Gerard's P.O.V

It's been a week since I found out about the voice in my head. His name was Harry, and the three of us get along really well. I talk to him when I'm alone and he appreciates my effort for conversaton.

Oh, Gerarzo?

I heard, once again, in my left ear.

Yeah Harry...

I thought ya should know that whenever ya don't want me around, ya can lock me away in your head. It's confusing, but ya can. It's like my own room, in your head. Ya can put whatever ya want in it. An mp3, video games or a sofa?

Okay, so I want to put you in a room, now...

I closed my eyes and imagined putting Harry into a room of his own. A white room, with nothing but a door in there.

Wow, way to go with the imagination Gerardzo. What is this, torture?

I wanted you to decorate it...

Oh, cool. I want it, um. Blue, yes I want the walls blue. A dark blue, but not too dark?

I thought hard. After a while my brain began hurting, but I carried on. It only took a while until the familiar voice made itself heard.

Yep, that's perfect. Do ya want to take a break?

Yeah, that would be cool. Anything inparticular you want to eat?

Um, have ya got any pickled onions and chocolate?

That's sick. Why would yaou want to that? You pregnant or something...

I giggled out loud and noticed Frankie walk through the living room door. I patted the side of the sofa and let him sit next to me, leaning his head on my shoulder and yawning.

"Hey sweetie. Harry says 'hey' too." I welcomed him and smiled down to my sleepy boyfriend.

"Ha! Hey Gee, hello Harry." Frankie yawned once more, making me hold back yawning as well.

"Guess what Harry expects me to put in my mouth?" I gazed at my boyfriend and resisted the urge to kiss him. "He wants me to eat pickled onions in chocolate," I shivver just thinking about it.

Yeah, but ya ate it that one time for a dare, and I enjoyed it. So, we having it then?

No, I have to eat it too. This is a joint decision...

Its not exactly as if we are planning on having a child. God, I thought ya were gay?

I am, haven't touched a woman (in that way) and don't plan to...

"Gerard?" I heard amongst my imaginary conversation. I snapped out of my head and resumed to the younger man beside me.

"Mhm?" I shook my head of the thoughts about my previous conversation.

"So, what you having for breakfast?" He asked when he knew my full attention was on him.

"Toast and scrambled eggs please?" Frankie's head nodded and he made his way to the kitchen.
♠ ♠ ♠
Waking__The__Demon
xXBreakingXx
Curb Stomp

Thank's to thes three wonderful commenters, I will update another two times.

Thank's again for cheering me up! =D Your comments meanm a lot.