Vampires Will Never Hurt You

It's My Turn

Gerard's P.O.V

"Bye Frank, I'll see you in an hour or so?" I called from the front door. I was, as Frank would si kindly put it, 'on my monthly need.'

"Okay, sure. I'll probably be-" Frank's lips caught mine and I smiled. "In bed" He whipered, causing me to chuckle.

"Sure sugar." I grinned and opened the door, pecking Frank's, amazing lips once more.

"Bye," I heard my boyfriend call before I shut the door.

'Bye Frankie xx' I texted him while walking out of the flats.

I was walking the road that I have strolled past many times before. Stopping at my usual plce in the dark and abandoned corner.

Gerard?

Harry whined in a childish way, my left ear still holding hid voice.

Yes Harry...

I mentally sighed, my 'inner voice' really can be more of a child that a six year old.

Ya can say no but, can I control your body and kill the next person?

I thought about it before smiling, maybe he should have some practice. I don't really want to kill some-one each month, knowing I have it hanging over my head.

Sure, why not...

I've gotten used to trading places with Harry, it no longer takes as long as it used to.

Thanks. Why do you want me to?

He asked out of the blue.

It will be good for both of us. I don't want to kill every month, and you actually WANT to...

After swapping places, I took my front row seat and relaxed. After a while, I noticed Harry begin to move and I felt a struggle grown between himself and his prey.

Gerardzo, take over, please?

Harry was practically begging me, and within a few seconds, I was back in my body. Over powering the young male, I struggled to force his frame to the ground.

Out of breath, I regained posture after sucking his blood dry. The ashes swept in the wind, anmd it was at that moment, I realized how badly I was injured.

My face felt hurt and swollen, my hands scratched and torn. My legs felt weak and jelly-like.

'Frank, pick me up please?' I texted to my boyfriend. After sending him the details, I sat on the floor against a wall. My body no longer able to keep my weight left on my feet.

I didn't realize, but Frank had pulled up in our car. Before I knew it, my body was hauled up, my right arm wrapped around Frankie's shoulder.

"I'm sorry Frank," I choked out, my eyes squinting from the pain.

"What for baby?" Came his soothing voice, making me want to fall asleep.

"Making you pick me up, ruin our night, let Harry TRY to make his first kill." I listed.

"I don't mind picking you up, you didn't ruin our night and I thought Harry was your vampiric side?" He asked, making me frown in confusion. He's right, so why the fuck didn't Harry kill him? Why did he struggle?
♠ ♠ ♠
Comments?