Vampires Will Never Hurt You

Here For Me

Frank's P.O.V

Did that just happen, is my first and only boyfriend asking me to marry him? Well, he didn't really ask, he was about to but then got a little nervous.

"Yes," I moved forward and held my hand out, letting Gerard slip the ring on my finger. I smiled at him, not really worrying to look at the ring.

I bent down and kissed his lips, running my hand in his hair and getting my fingers tangled in it. I felt Gerard stand up, and sit on the bed next to me. He didn't break the kiss, and brushed my thigh with his hand. When I felt the loss of contact from my leg, I took his hand in mine and placed it back on my thigh.

A smiled occurred on his face and I could feel him grinning into the kiss. I smirked back and rested my hand on his chest. My tongue slid between our lips and stroked his tongue.

"I love you Gerard Arthur Way." I whispered, only inches away from his face.

"I love you Frank Antony Iero." He replied, just as quietly as me.

I pushed him back on the bed, crawling up on his body and kissing his lips tenderly, I rubbed his sides.

"I'm sorry, but can I just sit here and touch you, kiss your lips, feel your body and love you?" I practically gave him a list of what I wanted for the next hour. "I want to make love to you, but I need to take all this in." I looked down, not wanting to hurt his feelings.

"Ofcourse baby." He replied, lifting my chin with one finger and kissing my lips. I instinctively kissed him back, not wanting to ever forget the taste of his mouth and the softness of his lips.

I stroked his whole body, from his always-pale cheeks to his naturally pale legs. Gerard's hands traced invisible patterns around my body, starting and stopping when he wanted to talk or just look into my eyes.

"Gerard, I wouldn't have it any other way," I smiled at my boyfriend and kissed his lips.

"Frank, I'm glad we were best friends, when we were little, and I'm glad you were my first everything. Baby, you was my first friend, my first kiss, my first real kiss. The amount of happiness I had when I lost my virginity to you is unbelievable. You are my first partner, and hopefully my last," By the time Gerard finishing his speech, I felt tears prick my eyes and one escaped, rolling down my cheek.

"Gerard, I hope you know I feel exactly the same. I don't ever want this to end, you've been with me through everything." I couldn't say anything else as my emotions got the better of me and I burst out crying. I was comforted by Gee, like I always am, was, and still will be.
♠ ♠ ♠
Thanks to all my commenters;
B-B-B-BILLIE-BOY!
just_mean
Curb Stomp
Devihla
Waking__The__Demon
xXBreakingXx
DamnRightILoveMCR
OnlyOne_4_TomKaulitz
twi-hard818
Kycoolgirl