Vampires Will Never Hurt You

I Need To Think About It

Gerard's P.O.V

I was sent back into my own body and was sat with Frank. I tapped the spare space next to me on the sofa, inviting him to sit with me. He nodded and curled up to me.

"Gerard?" He asked, just above a whisper.

"Yeah baby?" I questioned back, wondering what he would like.

"I have been thinking about the marriage," My actions on stroking his hair had stopped, and I tensed up a little. Harry was locked in his room and unable to join the conversation.

Would Frank change his mind? Does he just want to go back to how it was a month ago...

"I-I want you to turn me into a vampire," His amazing eyes had looked up at me and I locked mine with his.

"Frank, I can't. It will hurt you," A stray tear fell from my face. Why would he want that?

"It doesn't matter Gee, I want to be a vampire." His voice shown determination and I wanted an explination.

"Why, Frank why?" I asked, wanting to get a reason from him.

"If you live forever, I want to live forever with you. I will not die alone and let you stay here by yourself." Another tear fell from my face and I felt his thumb rub it away gently.

"I will hurt you, don't you understand?" My croaky voice breaking through the tears. A lump in my throat formed and I couldn't hold back the tears. I just let them fall, fall down my cheeks and run past my lips to my chin.

"Baby, don't cry. Please don't cry," Frank begged. "I can't stand to see you cry," His voice was also cracking and a watery layer was covering the bottom of his eyes.

Whiping my tears away, I smiled and kissed his lips. I just wanted to savour this moment. Why would he want to do something like this? It's not exactly fun being a vampire. Sure the teeth are amazing and so is the skin colour, but everything else... I hate.

"You wouldn't want it Frank," I tried persuading him out of it, trying to get him to change his mind.

"Yes, I would. If it ment you don't have to stay on this dreaded planet alone, then I would love to be a vampire." Yes, he was very stern.

"Just give me time to think about it?" I asked, unsure of what to think.

"Sure," He nodded and placed his head on my chest, wrapping his arms around my waist and curling up to me. His head moved with the same time as my breathing as I breathed in and out quickly, laughing hard at hs head jolting around.

"Hey, what was that for?" Frank complained, looking at me and frowning.

"Your head looked funny," I couldn't say anything else, and just giggle hysterically.

I guess this is an easier way to take our minds off things...

I bent down and lifted his head to be in line with mine. Our lips touched and I tangled my fingers in his hair lightly.
♠ ♠ ♠
Thanks to;
Scribbleoxo
EdibleElle
Waking__The__Demon
xXBreakingXx
DamnRightILoveMCR

Who commented on the last chapter! XxX