Vampires Will Never Hurt You

Hurt, Pain, Love, Joy

Frank's P.O.V

I was laying in our bed and stared at the ceiling, waiting for Gerard to awake from his sleep. I turned to my side after noticing my fiance had moved a little. His eyes fluttered open and instantly made contact with my gaze. We both smiled as his hand carresed my cheek. I lent into his touch and tilted my head to kiss his soft lips.

"Hey fairycake," I broke the comfortable silence and ran my hand through his black shoulder-length hair.

"Hey cupcake," He smiled and placed his hand on my hip. "What time is it?"

"Ten," I looked back from the clock and layed my head on the pillow. "Shall I go and get some coffee?" I asked, prepared to go to the kitchen only a few doors away.

"No, stay here." Gerard pleaded, I grinned and nodded my head.

His arms wrapped around my body and I inhaled his amazing scent. We sat there for what seemed like minutes but when I looked at the clock, it was half past eleven.

"I guess we should get up," I sighed and was released from Gerard's warm grip. He groaned from loss of contact and I jumped back in to the bed.

"Huh?" My fairycake seemed to be confused and I giggled.

"It's too cold." He nodded and wrapped his arms around me again, once I was covered in the warmth of the blanket.

My back was towards him and his arms held me securely next to his body. His bare chest was pressed against my cold back. I felt a trail of kissed run up and down my back. I shivvered from the contact and hummed a little.

"Cupcake likes that?" Gerard asked whilst I turn around to be met with his eyes. I nodded and dug my head in his neck, running my hands of his back.

In mere seconds, Gerard's hands had made their way to my crotch. I groaned a little as he stuck his hand down the front of my boxers. I got hard quiet quickly and my body relaxed in his touch.

My head sunk deeper in his neck and I couldn't help but bite into his skin softly. A moan escaped from Gerard and I bit down a little harder to stop myself from moaning. I sucked lightly on the skin and my hips moved up into Gerard's hand.

His movements were unbelievably amazing and I let my hand run on Gerard's back and push his body closer to mine.

"Baby, if you want to moan, you can." I could practically hear his grin.

"Uh-yeah it's just that-mm-the neighbors might-Uh-get a bit pissed off." I choked out between moans.

"Don't worry about them, it's just me and you." He whispered licking my ear and stroking my cock harder and faster. "Moan for me baby?"

"UH, Gerard." I done as I was asked and his smirk sent me over the edge. I came in his hand and all my body limbs tensed up.

Once I regained my normal breathing, I bent down and sucked his chest, making my lips travel south at a rapid pace. When I reached my desination, I smirk up at him and pulled down his boxers, leaving them hanging down by his ankles.

"How good do you think my fairycake is going to taste?" I asked, not really wanting an answer.

I was soon covered under the quilt and after a moments or two, Gerard's head tucked under the warmth too. I grinned and took him in my mouth at a painfully slow pace.

His hands wrapped in my hair and pushed my head as far as it would go. I let my tongue work magic and rub against his throbbing erection.

"Oh, Frank-that's so fucking good." Gerard gasped once he hit the back of my throat.

My head moved up and down his cock, making him gasp and moan in pleasure.

I can never get enough of those moans!

I pumped him at the base and sucked harder, knowing he was close.

"Uh Frank!" He screamed in pure pleasure, releasing in my mouth. I swallowed his seed and slipped myself in his arms. Wrapping my arms around him, I rested my head on his chest and felt his heart beat in my ear.

"I love you Frank," His voice was barely audible and I looked him in his eyes.

"I love you too Gerard." I placed my lips on his and that's how we spent most of the day.

*Time lapse*

Gerard's P.O.V

It was nine o'clock at night, and we had just finished watching a movie. I was nervous as fuck, I had never turned any-one into a vampire before.

"Frank, are you sure you want this?" I asked, just to be sure.

"Ofcourse Gerard." He murmered and took his hand in mine, leading me to our bedroom. I picked him up and led him on the bed carefully. He placed his head on the pillow and led down fully. I gave him an apologetic look.

"I'm sorry Frank. I'm only doing this because I love you." He nodded and kissed my lips.

"I know Gerard, I love you too." He answered once we pulled apart.

His neck craned, gaining me access to his main vessel. I looked him one last time in his eyes, pure love shot straight through me and I knew he felt the same. I bent my head down and could practically feel his pulse in my open mouth.

"I love you," I whispered before sinking my canines into his soft skin.

"AH!" Frank screamed and began to shake. His body moved from under my grip.

Before a pour of blood entered my mouth, I told my brain to shoot the poison into his blood. I begged my mind to penantrate him. But nothing happened.

I began to get worried and closed my eyes. After re-living all our moments together, in the past five seconds, I felt a wet substance leave my mouth and enter Frank's blood stream.

I was scared he wouldn't make it, I was scared I had just killed my fiance.

I removed myself from the bed and quickly wrapped his neck in the bandages we had prepared before hand. A little bit of his red warm blood seeped through the material and I began to panic.

After the bleeding had stopped, I felt for a pulse, he was still alive and going strong. I sighed in relief and waited till he woke up.

Another five minutes had passed me by and I noticed his eyelids shake open. My arms held him close and I knew I never wanted to let him go.

"Gerard?" Frank breathed, his voice shown just how worn out he was.

"Yeah Frank?" I replied, looking at his face and how pale his face was.

"I love you too." He whispered before passing out.
♠ ♠ ♠
A VERY long chapter for you all, it took me ages and I tried to make it as perfect as possible.

Thanks to all the people that commented on the last chapter;

Aly_Goez_Rawrrrr
deadcatgirl14
Scribbleoxo
EdibleElle
Aiden Burn's.


Coments?