Vampires Will Never Hurt You

Try To Understand

Frank's P.O.V

Gerard had persuaded me to tell my mum about how I am also a vampire. He had also deprived himself of sleep and food, just to make sure I was okay. My stomach had settled and my headache was nearly gone, but I was still feeling ill.

Our feet made hardly any sound as we moved to the door, entered the sitting room. It was eleven o'clock and my mum was fully awake with a cup of coffee in her hands. My mind told me to go and sit next to her and start a small conversation.

"Hey mum," I put the key in my back pocket and placed myself next to her. I was accompanied with Gerard sitting by my side, putting me in the middle of the two.

"Hey Frank," She hugged and felt her hands wrap around Gerard as he was pushed into me. "How's my two favorite boys?"

"We're okay thanks Ms. Iero," Gerard said from my side and I sighed. It doesn't matter how many times he's told not to call my mum "Ms. Iero" he still does.

"Mum, I have something I have to say." Looking down, I noticed Gerard's hand place itself on my thigh comfortingly. "I'm a vampire," I whispered, not ashamed but scared at what she would say.

There was an awkward silence for a few minutes until she spoke. "Oh-how-huh?" My mum stuttered out, clearly tripping over her own words.

"Gerard," My one-word answer seemed to register in her mind quickly.

"Gerard?" She raised her voice and looked towards Gerard. I followed her gaze and saw my stunned fiance. Stroking his hand reassuringly, I glared at my mother, waiting for her to speak. "But, why?"

"I wanted him to," I spoke proudly and at that point I knew I couldn't care less.

"Why?!" My mum screamed and I could have sworn that my ears nearly popped.

"Don't you understand?!" I bellowed, standing up and leaving Gerard to be the only one seated.

"Understand? Understand what, the fact that your fiance turned you in to a living-dead blood sucker?" She screamed once again and I took Gerard's hand in mine, hauling him up.

"If you can't understand how Gerard loves me so much, and for him to go through all that pain, to turn me into a vampire then I'm leaving."

I stood up and walked out of my mothers house, leading Gerard to our own apartment and I began to feel a little better after the fast walk.

Opening the door, Gee led me into our bedroom, where I collapsed on the bed and fell asleep in the arms of my unique fiance.
♠ ♠ ♠
Aiden Burn's.
twi-hard818
Aly_Goez_Rawrrrr


The three comments I gained last chapter was amazing and I just wanted to thank them.