Vampires Will Never Hurt You

Oranges And Apples

Frank's P.O.V

"Gerard?" I called from the sitting room, standing up and walking towards the kitchen where my boyfriend was located, his back facing towards me. "I want an orange too." I pouted, letting the orange smell waft around my nose.

"What are you talking- oranges?" He cut himself off, as though he was thinking. "I cut my finger by accident, there isn't no oranges around." I peered around our small kitchen and realized he was correct. "Baby, don't get scared but, that certain smell is blood." My eyes widened and I looked down at his slit finger, only a drop or two had appeared on the put side skin.

Gerard's P.O.V

"My mum explained to me that every vampire has different smells." I tried to explain but failed miserably.

"Huh?"

"When I smelt blood for the first time, it smelt a bit like lemons," I elaborated. "Because you're a loved one, your blood was different to people I don't know."

"What does other peoples blood smell like, to you?" Frank asked, needing to gain as much knowledge as possible.

I pondered on this thought and gave him my answer. "banana's."

Gerardzo, don't you think it's weird that both your smells are to do with fruit?

That voice in my ear had made itself known, causing me to stop our conversation.

Yeah, but nothing seems weird to me any more...

Why, because you have a voice in your head, extended canines and a secret that no-one else can know about? Oh, and don't forget the part when you turned your fiancee into a vampire?

I mentally kicked Harry, he had stopped mine and Frank's conversation just to tell me things I already knew.

Oh, how's Frank holding up?

Once again, I mentally kicked him not wanting to start a full blown conversation and leave my fiancee wanting.

"Sorry Frank, Harry is feeling a little annoying today." I explained my absence.

"Oh, cool. When do I get my Vampire?"

Harry's P.O.V

Gerard granted me control over his body to tell Frank things about Vampires.

"Frankzo, you make it sound as though we are something you can buy at a shop," I pouted and Frank nearly jumped out of his skin. I don't think he was prepared for my entrance just yet. I giggled lightly and began to tell him all that I know.

"Number one, you will crave blood every now and again, it's like your body telling you to go hunting. If you ignore these signs, you will begin to feel sick and ill. In return of you being ill your, as you so kindly put it, vampire will begin to sicken." I bluntly gave him details and this as just the tip of the iceberg.

"Number two?" He questioned, using an apologetic look to show he was sorry about using the term vampire at such careless words.

"Your vampire side will show after your first kill, think of it as a reward." I smiled and relaxed on the sofa.

"Reward? 'Frank Iero, come on down! For not getting killed by a human, you will be receiving this amazing vampire! Treat him well!' Sounds awesome," Frankzo sounded like a game show host and turned sarcastic towards the end.

"Exactly," I nodded and smiled, knowing that he was only joking but it is the truth.

"Yeah, cause that's what I would love most... Another thing to point out my mistakes, but only this thing will never leave." He rolled his eyes and I knew my facial expression changed to shock.

"Hey!" I defended. "I don't point out ALL Gerardzo's mistakes, although sometimes he needs to lay off the sugar in his coffee and occasionally needs to recognize my existence. Sure, he can be a little confident, but who isn't?" I ranted and stopped myself shortly after I saw Frankzo's eyebrows raise.

"See," He pointed to me and my sad expression. "My mum thinks I shouldn't have wanted to be a vampire AND I get told by computers that I do things wrong 'wrong passwords' or 'wrong user names.' I rest my case.

I chuckled at his the last part and shook my head. "Your mum will come round," I reassured him.
♠ ♠ ♠
These Commenters never fail in giving me amazing read back

Aly_Goez_Rawrrrr,
frerard_13,
Scribbleoxo,
Aiden Burn's.


Thank you to all and thanks again to Aiden Burn's. who helped with spelling!