Vampires Will Never Hurt You

If Confusion's A Picture, It'd be my face

Frank's P.O.V

We began walking back to our apartment. I was so fucking ecstatic! Both, me and Gerard, were talking to our 'inner voices' and I started to know mine.

So, I'm Frank!

I informed my 'voice' and it was easy to see that I was still happy.

Hey, I'm Issak-

Cool, I was beginning to think you wouldn't show up!

I forced myself to calm down a little. I wrapped my hand through Gee's and then swung our arms lightly. His hand fell on my shoulder and dandgled to my chest.

Ofcourse I would of, you just needed to do it by yourself-

Excuse me for just a sec!

"Gerard, I hope you know I really do love you." I whispered and kissed his lips. And soon broke apart.

For the first time, I let Issak take over my body. I did what Gee told me to do, relaxed and let myself go. Gerard let Harry take his body and they began talking.

"Hey, Gerard and Frank can be so freakin' mooshy!" Harry chuckled, I would have scowled at him, but I can't.

"Are you joking? I believe it is cute," Issak told his new friend. I sighed, mentally, and decided to let the two of them make a soft bond.

"Okay, that's totally your choice." Harry raised his hands in self defence, making me giggle.

"Well, I am a bit tired, I am going to let Frank take over." They both said good-bye and I was snapped back into my old self.

"Frankzo! You're back," Harry giggled and gave me a hug, I haven't seen him for a while and his affections shown just how much he missed me.

"Yeah, hey." I patted his back and we walked to the apartment door. Grabbing a key, I unlocked it and let us in.

"Ya do know that ya can make a room for, uh-"

"Issak," I finished for him.

"Yeah, oh and I realized how Issak's eyes changed. They turned a dark red." I gave him a weird look. "Yep, does mine do that?" He questioned. I looked deaper in his eyes.

"Nope, can I speak to Gerard please?"

Harry's P.O.V

I allowed Gerard to take control over his own body and I was sent to my room. Laying on the bed, I closed my eyes and listened as Gerard and Frank talked about making a room for 'Issak.'

He seems alright, but I don't really know him.

Why, hello. Harry is it?

Okay, what the fuck? Harry's hear too? He could atleast of told me.

Yeah, hey Issak.

I regained my breath and sat up straight on my bed. It's a bit weird but, vampires can enter other vampires minds. He was a blur, but regonisable.

I just wanted to say, do not get too comfortable here-

He spoke, looking around MY room. I held a weird look and needed some explination.

Considering your small mind probably can't understand the words I had just said, I shall dumb it down for you. Now that I am in the picture, YOU won't be-
♠ ♠ ♠
I will update again soon (like I promised) and I am SO sorry... I did warn it'd be a roller coaster.

Thank's to all these people who commented on the last chapter!
deadcatgirl14**
Draconia27
Scribbleoxo
EdibleElle
twi-hard818
Aiden Burn's.