Vampires Will Never Hurt You

Shout Because I Need You

Gerard's P.O.V

"Gerard! LOCK MY FUCKING DOOR!" I heard Harry scream. I didn't question it, and mentally locked his bedroom door.

Harry's cries could be heard from my ear and I comforted him at best I could.

Sh, C'mon what happened...

I questioned once he had stopped his sobbing.

Issak, he-he-he told me he wanted to-sorry?

Sh, it's okay. What did he want to do...

Kill me?

His choking voice made me feel bad for him. I was so shocked, I couldn't really say anything.

"Frank!" I half screamed, his body flew from the bathroom in a matter of seconds.

"What?" He huffed, panting for air.

"Has Issak got a room in your head?" I asked, not wanting Issak to be able to hear.

"Yeah, we just finished making it, God it worn me out. Why?" He seemed confused.

"Lock him in it, I need to tell you something." I let him sit next to me on the sofa, there was silence until Frank snapped back in to reality.

"Right, what did you want?"

"That little fucker told Harry he would kill him." I murmered and making sure to keep my voice down. I knew no-one could hear us, but just incase.

"What?! No, he wouldn't!" Frank refused to believe me.

"Yeah Frank, yeah he would." I stroked his hand and he rested his head on my chest. Frank's small cries could be heard, muffled and choked.

"Why, Gerard-why?"

"Baby, if I knew everything... I would know why the hell that twisted dick would do that," I tried making him feel better. It didn't work. "I'm gunna bring Harry out, I will be staying in my room while you talk with him. Remind him to lock me in just incase?"

Frank nodded and pressed his lips to mine, I couldn't help but tangle one hand in his hair and the other lay on his neck. His hands placed themselves on my hips and we regretfully pulled away.

Harry's P.O.V

"Frankzo!" I cried in pure misery.

"Aw, c'mere Harry." I was wrapped in a warm hug and my body relaxed in his grip. I made myself comfortable and stayed in contact with him. I didn't want to loose the feeling of his hug. Frankzo is the closest thing to Gerardzo that I can hold.

"C'mon, tell me what happened eh?" He asked once my light tears had gone.

"What did I do Frankzo? All I ever wanted was to make people laugh and smile. I didn't do anything," My crying outburst didn't really answer his question, but it was close enough.

"I know Harry, I know." His hand stroked my hair and that was how I fell asleep, with tears running down my cheeks and a hand through my hair.

Frank's P.O.V

What could I say? What could I do? Two beings can't be wrong! Why did I have to be paired with such a selfish, horrid, maniplative idiot! He seemed so nice to me, is it just me he's nice too? I don't know but I, sure as hell, will find out.
♠ ♠ ♠
I am really glad that I got two comments within about an hour of writing my previous chapter.

Scribbleoxo
EdibleElle