Vampires Will Never Hurt You

The Start

Frank's P.O.V

Issak!

Yesterday, Harry had told me that he might be able to kill Issak, I was so glad. Unlocking Issak's door, for the first time in over a week, I called him.

Frank, why did you lock my door for so long-

Me and Gerard had an argument, I just wanted to be alone!

I defended myself, acting really upset and hoping he wouldn't see through my lies.

Oh, is there anything I can do-

I began living with my mum, I told here everything and she was fine with it. Letting Issak think that we had broken up was really helpful. Mum was even in on the secret.

Nah, I just want to chat. It's been a bit hectic lately!

Yeah, it's completely understandable-

You want to take over my body for a bit? It's been a while!

Sure, if you don't mind-

I let Issak take control over my body, and he sat down on my bed, laying with his hands behind his head.

So, why did you have an argument with Gerard then, kiddo-

He told me you threatened Harry, I didn't believe him and then we had a HUGE argument!

I was lying through my teeth, but I had to, for Harry's sake.

Oh, don't worry you have me-

What the fuck! He's denying it? Oh well, I guess he would. But as I told Gerard, Issak's really nice to me. To any-one else, he's an ass.

Mhm, oh well. So, what do you want to do then!

I tried to cheer up the sudden upsetting atmosphere. My happy voice made Issak glad too.

"We could just sit around and watch a movie?" Issak suggested.

*That night*

I locked Issak in his room once I knew he was asleep, it was twelve at night and Gee was expecting my call.

"Hey baby," His voice seemed tired and I could practically see how sleepy he was.

"Hey, how are you?"

"Tired," Gerard replied, yawning. "How's our little plan going?"

"Not bad sugar, not bad at all." I smirked and caughed a little down the phone, hearing my voice echo.

"Cool, sorry to piss on your parade but, do you mind if I went to bed." I giggled and heard another yawn escape Gerard's lips.

"Yeah, goodnight sugar."

"Good night baby," We exchanged 'I love you' and hung up.

*The next morning*

I unlocked Issak's door when I awoke and stood up to get coffee.

Why did you lock my door-

Was the first thing Issak said. Frank, think and quickly!

You were moaning in your sleep and woke me up. Sorry!

A silence fell between us as I made coffee.
♠ ♠ ♠
Only one commenter got it right, although the others were really good suggestions. That was deadcatgirl14!!!
I chose Issak's and Harry's name because Frank is 'F' Gerard is 'G' Harry is 'H' and Issak is 'I'... it was alphabetical!
Thanks so much for your comments!

cherub1578
Emo-Emily
deadcatgirl14
EdibleElle
twi-hard818
Aiden Burn's.


P.S, if it wasn't for all my commenters, aI would have given up on this story a long time ago... I love all my silent subscribers, commenters and readers!