Vampires Will Never Hurt You

Take The Misunderstood Note

Frank's P.O.V

Frank, if you are so upset with Gerard, why don't you break up with him-

What the fuck am I going to say? If I say no, he won't believe me that we 'had an argument.' If say yes, then I would upset Gerard.

I'm not sure. I just don't know if we can work it out!

I pretended to be thinking it over, upsetness clearly noticable in my voice. Issak thought I was upset about our argument, truth is... I was upset about hurting Gee.

It's clear you aren't happy-

Yeah, how should I do it? I don't know if I can!

In a letter or note? It would be easier-

Okay, I'll start it tonight. I'll have to think about what to write, how to write it, God!

I acted as though I was getting worked up and he fell for it.

*That night*

Good night Frank, remember the note-

Yeah, good night. I'll lock the door as to not wake you up when I listen to music. Thanks!

I was surprised by my acting skills and smiled.

You're welcome. Thanks, I've been tired and it would really help-

He yawned and I locked the door after I knew he was nearly asleep. Getting ready to write the note, I grabbed a pen and paper.

Dear Gerard,
I decided it would be best if we didn't see each other any more. I don't want to cause either of us any more pain than is necessary. I don't think we should talk either, it would be too hard for both of us. One day, I hope you forgive me but until then, good bye.
Frank X


I thought I would give him a little 'x' at the end, I just needed to...

On a separate piece of paper, I wrote another note.

Gee, you know I don't mean this. We are still together, and I always want it that way. Love you, Frankie XoX!

Sliding the second note in to the envolope, I left the 'breaking up' note, on the table. Going to bed, I rested my head on the pillow and fell asleep.

*The next day*

I let Issak read the note that said I was breaking up with Gerard. Issak didn't know I had another note.

I walked to mine and Gerard's apartment and slipped the letter in the metal flap on the door. Walking away, I felt so horrible to have done this, but I wanted 'Issak' out of my fucking head and out of all our lives.

Gerard's P.O.V

The letter box sounded against the door, it was a bit unusual, but I got up to see it any way.

Dear Gerard,
I decided it would be best if we didn't see each other any more. I don't want to cause either of us any more pain than is necessary. I don't think we should talk either, it would be too hard for both of us. One day, I hope you forgive me but until then, good bye.
Frank X


Tears fell from my eyes as I read the note over and over. Not understanding why he had done this, all I could do was sit on 'our' bed and sob in to the cusions.

My phone rang, I couldn't look at the caller ID, I couldn't even find where the noise was coming from. Slipping the letter back in to the envolope, I placed it on desser.

A knock at the door broke me from my horrid thoughts, the time had passed considerably. I wasn't in the mood for visiters and so I didn't open it.

In a minute, Mikey was stood at my bedroom door and I frowned in confusion.

"You didn't answer your phone and I thought something was wrong." I could only stare at my younger brother who was walking to mine and Frank's bed.

"Gerard, have you been crying?" He whispered, trying to gain my attention.

"No," I replied, my voice hoarse from crying. I didn't want him to see me like this and so I turned around, him being faced with my back.

His hand took ahold of my shoulder, pulling me gently to face him. "What is it?" He questioned. I handed him the letter and he opened the paper that still had my wet tears on.

"Gerard?" He handed me a crisp piece of paper, with the familiar handwriting on.

Gee, you know I don't mean this. We are still together, and I always want it that way. Love you, Frankie XoX!

"Mikey, he hasn't broken up with me?" I asked, not being able to tear my eyes away from the amazing words.

"No big brother, quite the opposite." He smiled and done is best english accent. I chuckled and pushed him playfully.

"That's Mikey!" I yelped and wrapped my arms around him. A new set of tears appeared in my eyes, these tears were of joy.
♠ ♠ ♠
I'm really sorry for not updating, I hope this makes up for it?

Thanks to these A-FUCKING-MAZING people!

cherub1578
Aly_Goez_Rawrrrr
Scribbleoxo
EdibleElle
Aiden Burn's.