Vampires Will Never Hurt You

A Weird Wake Up

Gerard's P.O.V

I awoke to a sniggering Harry, his laughing had made me giggle when I sat up straight. I wonder what he did this time.

C'mon Harry, what did you do now...

I sighed and rolled my eyes sarcastically. Another eruption of laughter was heard in my left ear.

He-he! Nothing?

Harry's giggles had faded away and it was soon not funny any more. I wondered why he suddenly had stopped expressing his joy.

Oh um, okay...

After a moment or two of just laying in bed, I got depressed and didn't want to stay in mine and Frank's bed alone. I hated waking up in the morning, and going to sleep, without him.

Eating my breakfast, I went to the bathroom and pulled the mirror out to brush my teeth. Grabbing the minty paste, I squirted some on to my brush and opened my mouth to clean my teeth.

This is what you were laughing at, wasn't it...

I stared at the mirror and couldn't help put examine my normal canines.

Yep, ha-ha. It looks quite nice Gerardzo, if I may say so myself?

My teeth atually looked... Normal! I was pretty amazing but I had so many questions.

How?

My confusion only made him giggle, like he was when I woke up.

I don't really know, I just remembered how much I missed Frankzo, and it just... Happened?

Okay, I'm going to have a shot at it...

After brushing my teeth and using mouth wash, I looked back in the mirror. Okay, think of Frank. I really do miss his silly ways. I miss the fact that I can't wake up to him kissing me, or fall asleep without him in my arms. I can't even watch television without thinking about him grabbing my attention when he was here.

In moments, my brain racked over ten different reasons why I missed Frank, I couldn't think about what I don't miss about him... There was nothing. I loved everything he said and done. His unspoken gestures ment more than words.

A minute had passed and I felt the warm salty tears spill from my eye and run down my cheeks, dripping in to the sink.

Without realizing it, my canines had grown back and I was too busy thinking about Frank to even realize.

Gerardzo, don't cry. You have your fangs back, you did it all by yourself. Okay?

He spoke to me as though I was a child, I would normally hate it, but I really didn't mind at this moment in time.

Looking in the mirror, my fangs had came back and I was proud of myself.

I have an idea...

Care to share?

We can tell Frank about our descovery and it could help towards you killing him...

I mentally patted my back at the smart idea. Yeah, this is coming together quite nicely.
♠ ♠ ♠
Thanks to these commenters;
cherub1578
EdibleElle
Kycoolgirl
twi-hard818
Aiden Burn's.


These commenters never fail to please me with their amazing feedback!

Sorry it's a few hours later than usual!