Vampires Will Never Hurt You

Should I Or Shouldn't I

Gerard's P.O.V

Frank passed out, for no apparent reason, and I was scared. Frantically grabbing my cell phone, I scrabbled to type the '999' number.

After telling them my details, I quickly retracted my fangs. Frank's canines were still visable, if thy asked I'd just tell them he was born with them. It wouldn't be too hard.

*Half an hour later*

"Where the fuck are they?" I mumbled to myself, I would regularly check Frank's pulse, everything was okay.

Knock, knock, knock

I arose from the space next to Frank, in the bathroom. My knees and legs hurt so I practically fell once I opened the door.

"Through there," I rushed over to the bathroom and they took Frank's body to the ambulance.

I followed behind the noisy van and parked in the car park.

"Frank Iero?" I told the woman behind the desk. "Do you know where Frank Iero is? He was ruhed here a few minutes ago."

"And you are?" She asked, raising her head from the computer.

"His fiancee, Gerard Way." The lady nodded her head and asked for details.

I gave her the number of Frank's mum, I also told her were we lived and how old he was. Once she was satisfied, I was told he was on the 3rd floor, room number 358.

Taking the stairs, I ran up the floors and eventually got to his room. No-one was in there. A doctor passed me by and I tapped his arm.

"Excuse me, do you know where Frank Iero is?" My breathing was short, I began taking long breaths to calm my nervous.

"Yes, he's in the middle of being operated on. It was crucial he has the operation, I'm sorry I can't tell you more." I nodded in understanding as he left.

The thought of my fiancee being cut open made me ill, but the thought of needles being in his skin, turned my stomach over the edge.

I threw up everything that was in my stomach, I thankfully made it to the tolets, only a few doors away.

After two hours of anxiouty, I was met with a doctor. What he told me, caused my stomach to try and throw up again. There was nothing in my stomach left, so I just sat and listened.

"Your fiancee has access water in his lungs. We were frightened that it would cause breathing problems, the operation helped to get most of the water out. If he'll survive, we are unsure."

I sank in to my seat, all hope had just flew outyi the window. My face dropped and I hated the thought that I may have just killed my fiancee, what I hated more was the fact I might be left on this horrid planet... All alone.

"May I ask how the water entered his lungs?" The doctor asked.

"H-he fell while turning off the bath taps, I found him with his head in there, I called immediately." I know it was a lie, but I had to make up something.

"And that would explain the mutiple breaks?" He questioned. I nodded my head, not know what else to say.

"I'm not sure how he fell, but I found him with a bloody nose." The doctor nodded and I stared at the ground.

"I'm sorry to say this, but we will have to ring the police, we need Mr. Iero's side of the story. They will be arriving once we tell them Mr. Iero is awake."

I was exactly sure what to say, I understood that they needed to involve the police, but I just didn't need that pressure right now.

"You are welcome to see your fiancee," He added. I rose my head and began to think, I don't want to see Frank in the condition he's in, but I'm sure he needs me with him.
♠ ♠ ♠
Thank's for all your BRILLIANT comments!

cherub1578
EdibleElle
Scribbleoxo
twi-hard818
Aiden Burn's.