Vampires Will Never Hurt You

What Did I Do To You

"Oh baby," I whispered as my feet took me in to the room I was escorted to.

The doctor slipped out of the room, leaving me, Frank and a beeping machine, alone. I was grateful for out privacy and walked towards the bed.

I took a chair over to the bed and stroked Frankie's arm. "What did I do to you?" I asked my fiancee. Tears welled up in my eyes, bluring my vision of seeing the angel led on a hospital bed. "I didn't want you getting hurt, sugar."

My hand swept across my cheeks as I rubbed away the stray tears that tried flowing freely.

Stroking Frank's hair, I held his hand and promised myself not to let go until I knew he was awake. It was a silly promise, but atleast his unmoving body would know I'm still here.

"Let me in! That's my brother and his fiancee in there!" I heard the familiar sound of my brother as he tried gaining access in to the hospital room.

A door flung open, an enraged Mikey stood in it's frame. The doctor glared at him before turning to me with a weak smile. "Would you like Mr. Way to accompany you?" His glance turned towards my brother.

I nodded and smiled, but my light happiness soon vanished when I saw my brothers teary eyes.

"Gee," He muttered as the door closed. His legs paced towards me as he held me tight. I hugged my younger brother back, with one hand.

"How did you know I was here?" I questioned once he grabbed a chair to sit next to me, my gaze never left Frank.

"Frank's mum called ours and then our mum told me." I nodded and rubbed Frank's hand with my thumb. "Niether of our mothers could make it before me."

For a few minutes, there was nothing to be said, both of us just looked upon Frankie's hurt and bloody body.

"He'll be okay Gee, he's a fighter." I smiledweakly and refused to let tears flood my eyes again. Blinking back my water works, I looked at Mikey.

"T-thanks Mikey, it m-means a lot," My voice was cracking, a lonely tear spilled from my eye. I wiped it away and felt my brothers hand rest on my shoulder. "They say he had water in his lungs, they needed to give him an operation to get most of it out."

"That's good then?" Mikey smiled a little, I nodded in return.

*Two hours later*

Frank's mum had came and gone, just lik my mum did. It was too hard on them both, Frank was like a son to my mother. I felt bad for them, but didn't question anything when they had left.

Mikey stayed by my side through all of it. He would occasionally get up to grab a water for himself, and he always offered me one.

"No thank's Mikey, I'll be okay." My constant rubbing on Frank's hand helped me to feel as though he was still here, just sleeping.

C'mon Gee, you need to drink something." The concern in his voice made me feel bad, so I just nodded.

He exited the room and I was left with Frank.

"Baby, please... I can't do this without you, I can't be here alone. I love you." I begged and closed my eyes to let the tears drip willingly onto my leather jacket.

I felt a hand rub my cheek, my head shot up at the warm contact. Openeing my eyes, I was met with the most beautiful eyes I had ever seen.
♠ ♠ ♠
=D... Amazing comments!(Yet again.) Love every-one's ongoing comments!

cherub1578
Aly_Goez_Rawrrrr
Scribbleoxo
EdibleElle
Aiden Burn's.