Vampires Will Never Hurt You

When I tell You

Frank's P.O.V

A doctor walked into the white hospital room, followed by two policemen. I was prettyfrightened, I didn't want to do this alone but I knew Gerard would be force to leave.

"Mr. Way, if you could give us some time alone with Mr. Iero, it would be greatly appriciated," The female policewoman asked. Gerard didn't argue, he probably knew it would make the police seem suspisions.

Now I was left in a room with two police, making me very uncomfortable. "Mr. Iero, if you could tell me how this happened to you," The man looked at my body and seemed genuinly sorry. "The we'ld be on out way.

"Well officers, I was running to tap in the bath," I tried to squeeze a tear from my eye, knowing it would gain their sympathy. "When I stood up, my foot got caught on something in the bathroom." My eyes managed to water, making it nearly impossible to see their unifrom. "I stumbled and it my head on the side of the bath. I don't know what happened next... I must have blacked out of something."

"Is that all the information you can give us?" The woman's concerned voice was followed by a sorryful look.

I only nodded and looked to the ground. "Okay Mr. Iero, get well soon."

"Thank you," I returned they smiled and waiting for Gerard to walk through.

"That wasn't long?" He questioned, shutting the door once he was inside.

"Yeah, I think they wrote it all down and everything," My eyes bagan to droop with tiredness, every blink kept getting longer and long.

"Baby, just go to sleep, eh? We'll get through this, I promise."

Just before my eyes closed, I felt a pair of lips press against my forehead. I smiled to myself and nuzzled my head in the arm of my fiancee, using it as a pillow.
♠ ♠ ♠
My computer was crap yesterday, so I've updated early and I PROMISE to update again today.

cherub1578
EdibleElle
Aiden Burn's