Vampires Will Never Hurt You

How It All Happened

Gerard's P.O.V

Frank had been in hospital for two, I only left him to change my clothes and have a wash. He hated the hospital foods so I bought him back something he'd like.

"Aw sugar, you didn't have to." Frank took the bag from my hands and grinned when he smelt it.

"See baby, you would just be rotting away in here until you got some real food." I gestured to the bag and took my burger out, leaving Frank's veggie burger and chips.

"Gerard," Frank sarcastically rolled his eyes. "I'm going to be out of here tomorrow, I won't be 'rotting' here."

I giggled and agreed, eating my dinner. The doctors allowed me to stay until Franmk can leave. He's coming back to the apartment tomorrow, and there I can play doctor. Not in a sexual way... Actually that doesn't sound too bad.

"Gerard?" I raised my head and nodded, thankful that he broke me from my thought. Who knows what could have 'popped up?' "I think I want to talk about Issak now."

"Okay, whenever you're ready baby?"

"Um," Frank began. "Well, when I knew I couldn't breath, I tried not to. My head got lighter and lighter. Issak was suddenly in my room, staring back at me. A black fog covered him, surrounding everything around him."

"And?" I was now hung up on this story, needed and wanting more.

"When the mist had disappeared, so did Issak. Realization washed over me, I knew I needed to do something. That's when I started thrashing my limbs to grab your attention."

"Baby," I whispered, feeling bad for my amazing boyfriend, I'm just glad I pulled him out in time.

My lips found his and I stroked his hair whilst continue my lip movements.

"Some-one wants to see you," I grinned and giggled.

Frank's P.O.V

"Frankzo!" Harry screeched and wrapped his arms around me, giving me a tight embrace before pulling away with watery eyes.
♠ ♠ ♠
I have some apologies to hand out, I'm sorry if any of you feel as though I'm dragging it out, I just thought it'd be cool to put some antics in the hospital room.

I'd also like to apologize for the shortness of this chapters the next chapter will explain (in depth) about Issak and everything.

Thank's to these commenters for the possitive feedback,

cherub1578
Scribbleoxo
EdibleElle
Aiden Burn's.