Vampires Will Never Hurt You

In Depth And In Deep

Harry's P.O.V

Yah! I get to talk to Frankz! You can say I'm a little hyper, or you can say I've had too much coffee... But I don't mind. The evil little prick is gone, Frank is coming out of hospital and our lives are now safe. Yeah, I don't usually like being horrible, but you can't really blame me.

"Hey Harry," Frankzo smiled and lent back more in the bed.

"So, you getting out of here tomorrow?" By this time, I was literally bouncing in the seat.

"Yep," Frankzo nodded excitedly and then took some sips from a plastic cup.

"Um, if you don't mind me asking... What was up with Issak then?" I questioned, not wanting to be too forward or anything, but how can I not be? The 'thing' that I hated the most is out of my life and I can go back to being as normal as I was before.

"Yeah uh, it was kind of weird..." Frankzo played with his hands and looked nervously. "I felt as though I was being choked, I knew it was something you and Gee had thought of, so I held my breath."

"Yeah, sorry about that..." A pang of guilt hit me like a ton of bricks.

"It's fine," I nodded and let him carry on. "Issak appeared in my room, a black foggy smoke covered him, turning everything around him black."

"What happened next?" My bouncing had stopped and I was just purely listening.

"The blackness took over his body, soon he looked like a shadow. I didn't know what to do. Little parts of him began to disappear. His chest dissolved first, and then he kind of... Fell apart, without a trace."

"Yeah, he died." I nodded, understangly. I've never really heard about vampires dying.

Gerard's P.O.V

I really wanted to speak to Frank, Harry let me get control of my body and I was soon faced with my fiancee.

"Gerard," Frank murmered, clearly upset about having to go, in detail, about the death. "I'm glad he's gone."

"Me too baby," I stroked his hair and bent down to kiss him.

"Gerard, Frank?" Some-one spoke from the door.
♠ ♠ ♠
Guess who? =D

Thanks to every-one who loves this story as much as I do... I will be really upset when it's finished, but I can't wait for the sequel, yep... There's going to be a sequel =)

Voodooxmagik
cherub1578
EdibleElle
Aiden Burn's.