Vampires Will Never Hurt You

Can't Do This Without You

Frank's P.O.V

My mum soon left. after hugging us all, and I turned to my boyfriend and held his pale hand in mine. I sat him down and he pulled me onto his lap, making me almost fall over.

"Gee-Gee," I looked up at him with puppy dog eyes, he smiled and bent down to kiss my lips softly.

"Yeah sugar?" Gerard's hands were getting tangled in my hair. I smile back and tugged my hands under his T-shirt. Gee's warm torso felt toned and muscular. He shivered as soon as my hands clasped to his skin.

"What day is it today?" I asked, smirking to myself and wondering if he knew the answer.

"Um, Saturday?" I could tell Gerard was unsure of himself and I shook my head 'no.' "It's not Saturday?" He questioned.

"Ofcourse it's Saturday. It's also been a month since we've been going out." My hands made there way back, from under the comforting warmth, and I cupped them around his face. "Why is it, you always look hot?" I asked, gaining a toothy grin from the teenager I was sat on.

"Why is it, you and your cute ass make me smile 24 fucking 7?" Gerard bucked his hips up to emphasize "cute ass."

I know we are really cheesey, but how can I not be when I'm sat on the hottest vampire!

Gerard bent down to suck my neck, before pulling away and remembering that's where vampires kill humans. "I trust you Gee-Gee." He would never hurt me, I'm sure of it.

"Thanks," I felt lips sucking softly on my pulse, I didn't get nervous and I know Gerard knew I was comfortable.

I'm only thirteen, oh well. I supposed since we've known each other for ages, and we always used to kiss, we feel more relaxed!

After making eye-contact, I bent down to kiss his lips but then jumped a foot in the air when I heard Gerard's mum.

"Sorry," I looked apologetically and sat next to Gee on the sofa. His mum walked past us, sitting herself on the black sofa.

"Um Gerard, Frank knows about you being a uh, vampire?" She asked, lowering her tone to a little over a whisper.

"Yeah, he doesn't have a problem with it, do you Frank?" Gee turned in my direction.

Shaking my head I replied, "No. Not at all."

"Okay, well there's a few things I need to tell you." Gerard's mum began, looking back and forth between me and her son. "On your sixteenth birthday your instincts would set in-"

I decided to let this be a mother and son conversation and listen, not wanting to interupt.

"Insticts? What instincts?" Gee seemed confused.

"As much as it pains to say this, you will want to kill people you don't know. For their blood," I noticed tears in her eyes as Gerard's just opened wide. "Your senses would change, the smell of certain bloods would attract you to others."

"What? That means I wouldn't be able to be in a relationship with Frank?" It seemed as though Gerard's voice was breaking, like he would cry.

"Not exactly. You wouldn't kill the people you loved." Me and Gee both sighed with relief and let her continue. "On your eighteenth birthday, you would eventually kill for the first time."

I would hate to be a vampire!

"On your twenty first birthday, you have a power to turn into a-a-bat." Okay um, what the fuck?!

Bat? This is the real fucking deal!

"How?" Gerard inquired, probably thinking the same as me.

"I'm not quiet sure... Your dad's father was also a vampire which is how you inherited it. He could changed to be a bat. Only at night though." I was shocked, just not as much as Gerard.

"You aren't joking, are you?" Gee finally stuttered out, after moments of silence.

I'm barely a teenager for christ sake, I can't sit around being told my boyfriend would be a blood thirsty bat!

"Um Gee, I need to-yeah," I slowly got up and stepped out of the house, walking down the drive way and across the road.

"Frankie! Don't go!" Gerard's voice echoed through the air, making me turn around and notice my boyfriend at the bottom of his garden, jogging towards me.

"I can't do this Gee-Gee," I felt my eyes being pricked with tears and blinked them away. My face was lifted with one of Gerard's fingers as I met his hazel eyes.

"Baby, don't you understand? I can't do this without you. I love you Fwankie," We both smirked at how Gee used my old nickname for when he couldn't say my name properly.

"I love you too Gewawd," We both stopped smirking, and it accured to us that this was the first time we said it to one another.

Slowly lowering his head Gerard's lips brushed mine. When he went to pull away, I held my hand behind his neck, keeping him attached to my lips. I felt his mouth smirk, his canines touching my lips before he closed his lips again. I kept my hand on his neck and placed the other in his black hair. My hips were moved more towards his as he made small circles, with his palms, on my sides. I let my tongue graze his plump lips, he parted them without hesitation. After noticing we were in the middle of the street I pulled away, looking down to find Gee had a problem in his 'area.'

We shook off the embarrassment and walked back, hand-in-hand, to his house. "How about we stay in tonight? Watch a movie and stuff, no sexual stuff though," We both giggled at his last comment and walked to his front door.
♠ ♠ ♠
I personally love this chapter. (Not as much as them when their little.)

I thought about the whole 'bat thing' it just seems fitting.

Comments? Good, bad? Bat, no bat? Thanks XxX