Vampires Will Never Hurt You

Sleep By My Side

Gerard's P.O.V

After being explained the rest of my life until I'm 21, my mum went to have dinner with friends. She told us she'll be back at 11ish.

I led Frank into the kitchen to get us some dinner, we decided to have pizza, considering we're watching a movie too. Not bothering to tidy our mess, we took the cheese pizza into the sitting room.

"What movie Frank?" I asked, sitting cross-legged near the mountain of DVD's.

"Um, have you got..." For a moment the house was silent while Frank began to think. "Saw?" I grinned and nodded, pulling Saw out from the collection.

Placing the DVD in it's playing, I settled down with Frank under the quilt. Using me as a pillow, he layed his head on my arm, trying to get comfortable. I pressed play and helped myself to pizza, giving a slice to Frank as well.

"Thanks," He pecked my lips and started chewing on the cheese and tomato covered slice.

Half way though the movie, both of us began to get un-interested. I looked down to Frank, smiling to myself, and began sucking his neck. Moving my position, I tugged Frank to lay ontop of me. Gaining easier access to my boyfriends neck, I carried on sucking, determined to leave a mark.

Perfect...

Happy with the mark I left, I made my way up his jaw line, eventually meet his lips with mine. Sucking lightly on his bottom lip, I bit on it softly, enough for him to... Moan?

Pulling away, I smirk and traced my hands up his torso. "You know Gee?" Frank gazed into my eyes, smiling at digging deep in my emotion through my hazel orbs. "I thought this would be a little awkward, but to tell you the true, it's amazing." I grinned and agreed, loving the fact we thought the same.

"Yeah, that's exactly how I feel." When there was silence in the background, I turned my head of Frank's shoulder, noticing the DVD had finished. Taking Saw out of the player, I held Frank's hand and took him to my room.

"I need to go to the bathroom, I'll be back in a sec," I walked out but not before pecking his head lips. After doing all that needed to be done, I stepped back to my room. Holding Frank's hips, I let him sit on the bed.

Slipping my hands under my shirt, I disgarded it on the floor behind me. I tugged my trousers off and lazyily left it on the floor, along with my shirt.

"Sexy much?" Frank commented, raising his eyebrows and staring at my half naked body. I only smiled and pointed towards his clothes, seeing if he would do the same. "I was planning on it," Frankie whispered, eye-ing me up one last time.

Leaving his clothes next to mine, I must have pulled the exact same face that Frank did when he saw me.

Damn, I'm proud to have Frankie as my boyfriend...

Slipping in to bed, I switched the light off snuggled up to Frank. Wrapping my arms around his back, I smiled whilst laying my head on his shoulder. Kiss under Frankie's ear, I fell asleep five minutes later.
♠ ♠ ♠
Comments?

Thanks XxX