Make up Make up never never brake up!!

Nighty Night

Everyone was asleep except me and Emily, we were in the living room talking (trying to be quiet)
I burst out laughing at what she had just said.
“Sam shut up! Your mum might hear us” she squealed.
“So who do you fancy then?” I asked. We had the light on so I could see her face turn bright red.
“Oh no one” she mumbled.
“Ohhh come on please tell me. I won’t tell anyone I swear” I said nudging her.
“You don’t know them anyway”
“So there IS someone” I said. She turned even redder.
“I can’t tell you Sam. I would but I can’t, let’s just forget I ever mentioned anything” she said before turning over as if she was going to sleep.
I leaned over her and looked at her in the eyes
“Why can’t you tell me, you know I’m not gonna tell anyone” I whined. Just then my phone bleeped.
“Ohhhh I’ve got a message” I squealed scrambling over her to get my phone. It read.

Hey did u both get home safely? We were wonderin if u both wanted to go sumwhere 2morrow wiv us! Text back plz…I know u ave credit! X
Alex and Harry

“Who was it? Alex?” she asked in a muffled voice because her head was under the covers.
“Uh huh” I said nodding. “They wanna know if we wanna hang out tomorrow”
“Yeah…well I’m sure Alex wants to see you” she giggled.
“Shut up! For all I know the guy you like could be Alex…or Harry” I joked.
“Haha. No way” she said sitting up and snatching my phone from me.
“Hey”
She could text faster than me and typed
Meet us in the skate park 2morrow at 12
Luv Sam and Em

“LUV why did you put that?!” I asked. She shrugged.
“It don’t matter, you don’t fancy him do you Sam” she said.
“Well….maybe...” I said laughing.
“Samantha Jackson” she said pretending to be shocked.
“BUT I only met him tonight so I don’t really know him properly so I don’t really know if I like him” I said. Whack
She hit me over the head with a pillow.
“You’re gonna pay for that” I said grabbing my pillow and whacking her with it. Seconds later we were having a pillow fight when ‘knock knock’
We stopped suddenly, then jumped into bed and pulled the covers over our heads to stop us laughing.
“Sam, it’s only me” Jack said walking into the room. Me and Emily threw the covers back, we knew Jack wouldn’t tell mum or dad we were still awake.
“What?” I asked. He looked at me shyly then said “I’m bored, can I stay in here with you two?”
“Yeah, sure!” Emily said before I could even open my mouth to talk.
“Thanks” he said sitting next to Emily on her side of the covers. It went quiet now jack was with us.
“So….how’s things with you and Louisa?” I asked even though I knew they had broken up.
“Not so great, I dumped her yesterday” he said looking at Emily.
“Awww…why did you do that” she said pulling her hair up into a ponytail.
“I didn’t fancy her anymore, she was annoying, she was a slut, apparently she got off with some over guy last week and I fancy someone else”
“WHO!” I shrieked. Jack jumped a bit.
“And why would I tell you?” he asked.
“Because I let you sit with us and join in our conversation” I said poking my tongue out at him. He poked his tongue back at me.
“Actually Emily let me join in, so I can tell her but not you” he then leaned over to Emily and whispered something in her ear and they both started giggling. I folded my arms and started to sulk. I hated it when people knew something I didn’t.
“Aww Samantha darling, don’t sulk” jack said pulling me in for a hug. I pushed him away “please tell me, I won’t tell anyone” I said.
“Okay, I’ll give you a clue. She is funny, kind, random, pretty, full of energy…” he started to run out of things.
“How am I meant to know who it is from that?” I whined.
“I’m not saying anymore” he said standing up “I’m off to bed now, see you in the morning dudes” he waved to us as he went out the room.

“Your brother’s cool” Emily said. I pulled a face “sometimes he is, but sometimes he’s a retard”. We got back into bed and layed there for a while talking about random stuff; boys, Alex, Jack. School, Green Day, Alex, the colour green, Alex, mainly Alex.
I yawned “I’m actually going to sleep now okay. Nighty night” I said closing my eyes.
It was quiet for about 3 minutes when I spoke “what time shall we get up tomorrow?”
“I’ll probably wake up early. Can I wake you up?” she asked.
“Yeah alright, I’ll probably be awake anyway”
“Right I’m going to sleep now, seriously” she said.
“Night”
“Night”