Make up Make up never never brake up!!

Except it.

“I’m so sorry” Emily kept apologising over and over again.
“Sam, don’t hate us please. We can’t help the way we feel…” Jack explained.
“How long?” I demanded. They looked nervously at each other like they thought I was going to rip them to shreds, well I suppose I could have ripped them both to shreds, I was that angry.
“I SAID HOW LONG?” I shouted making them both jump.
“About a month” Emily squeaked.
“A month?” I spluttered. “You two have kept this a secret for a month, a whole month?” I couldn’t believe it, my own brother and best friend keeping a secret form me. The two people I thought I could trust….
“we’re so sorry, we thought you’d hate us. Do you hate us?” Emily asked wrapping her arm around my shoulder. I sighed and shook my head.
“of cause I don’t hate you silly, but promise me that enxt time anything big like this happens you will tell me. both of you” I said glaring into Jacks eyes. He looked away but agreed at the same time. I smiled, I wasn’t really that angry about it all. Well at first I was but really, I thought it was pretty cool. Now we could all go out places together instead of me thinking that Emily thought hanging round with my brother was awkward I would know she wouldn’t mind.