‹ Prequel: Snapshots of Reality

The Webs We Weave

Chapter 33.

Things weren't exactly great in my life right now, but why should they be? Out of all the girls in the world I only wanted one, and she happened to be just like me. We had both fucked up more than a normal person does. But Clover was the girl for me, and I don't think I could ever love anyone else. If she were to leave then my life would practically be over. Then I would be faced with the hardest decision in life. If Clover tried to leave me I would go to court. Snitching was never something I would do, but in this case I would. There would be no way in hell I would let her walk away with my kid in her. I would force her to stay here until she had it and once she did I would get full custody over me child and she could go where ever.

"You are never going to believe this." Jen yelled as she walked through the door. Nicky was at her side, and she looked pissed. "That stupid bitch is running away to marry Max. I can't believe it. I confided in her for everything, yet she can't tell me this one simple thing? I fucking hate chicks." She crossed her arms in a dramatic way and looked at Nicky. "Except for you. You're cool."

"Wait?" I said. "Marrying who?"

"Fucking Max Green." Nicky looked pissed. "You can't let her leave. As much as Jen and I love her were on your side. She isn't going to fuck up this kids life just so she can get some cheap thrills."

"Maybe I shouldn't have put her in Rehab."I sighed looking out the window. "I just can't stand the thought of her messing this up for me. You know Katie's mom may get better? I know this sounds bad but I hope she doesn't. That little girl is all I have right now. So if she gets better and Clover leaves I'll have nothing. Then my kid. Well it may not even get a life because of it's own mother."

Running my shaky fingers through my hair I knew what I had to do. The obvious would be to talk to Clover, but she didn't want to talk. She wanted to go out and be a hooker that worked for drugs. That was fine, it was her life and I couldn't stop her. But I wanted her to know all of the consequences if she left. Then it all hit me. How did Jen and Nicky know about Clover? Everyone was ignoring her call so she could get better. I could feel the anger start to broil in me. Only one person would be so heartless and his name was Max. He didn't give a fuck about me or our friendship. It was all some sick game so he could win Clover over.

"Who told you this?" I asked, focusing on them.

"That fucking prick text messaged us. Said he wanted us to see that Clover would chose him over us any day. That she would turn her back on everyone just to be with him." Nicky growled. She may have been pissed now but we all knew she liked Max. Most girls did, even after that got to know the real him. "I just don't understand how she could do this to all of us. After everything we've done for her."

"Well I'm not going to try and stop her, yet. I won't let her out of this town, but I won't stop her from marrying Max. You two can go down there and find out exactly what it is that she wants to do. Then If she is for sure planning on leaving tell her not to bother. She will be called to the courts in a couple of days, because Ronnie Radke is doing whatever it takes to be the fucking adult here."

"I think we can do that." Nicky smirked.

"Hell yeah we can. We mean it Ronnie we are on your side. Well I obviously am because your right. Clover is acting immature and needs to grow up. I would like to get out and do crazy shit to, but not that crazy. I don't want to throw my life away to be a fuck up, and trust me Ronnie." She looked down at the floor. "If I were in her position my choice would be obvious. You are a great guy, and you're probably the only guy out there who will put up with her shit for the rest of her life. I hope she comes around."

Then just like that they were gone. All I wanted to do was go down to that Rehab center and check her out. She was my everything, but she just couldn't see it. It didn't matter how much I wanted that though. All that matter was me getting what I wanted. Clover was apart of that want, but if she wanted to count herself out, fine by me. I just hoped the girls would break it to her easily. They were both her good friends and only wanted her to get the best. I sighed and sat down on the black sofa. If I hadn't been so stressed out I could have gone to sleep. Through the baby monitor I could hear Katie upstairs talking. She was praying that she wouldn't have to leave here. She said she loved living with her new daddy and didn't want to go. That was the reason I had to make things right. I didn't want her growing up in that drama, broken home, environment that I did. Clover needed to stop running, and it was all on her shoulders now.
♠ ♠ ♠
Thank Nicky for my update.
I liked her update so much that I had to update as well.

Comment our story?