Kiss My Sass

I'm bringing sassy back.

"Gabe?"
Gabe looks up from his computer at the short man.
"Yes, Nate?"
Nate bites his lip and sits down.
"Can you help me?" He asks
"Sure. What's wrong?" Gabe says.
"I think I'm in love with...Ryland."
Nate bites his lip harder. Gabe knows he does that before he cries.
"That's no reason to cry."
"It isn't?" Nate asks, a few tears slipping down.
"No. I'm pretty sure Ryland is completely ga ga over you." Gabe confirms.
"How do you know for sure?"
"He stares at your ass like..all the time. You never notice?" Gabe asks, chuckling slightly.
The drummer shakes his head. Gabe sighs and rolls his eyes.
"Go find him and fuck already."

--------

"Hey, Ryland. Can I talk to your for a second?" Nate asks.
Ryland looks down at him.
"Yeah. What's up?"
"Uh...I just wanted to say that I..uh.."
Nate starts to get nervous and he stutters.
"Yes?" Ryland urges.
"He's completely and utterly in love with you!" Gabe yells as he runs out the door.
Nate's jaw drops and he is totally fixated on kicking Gabe's ass. Except, two hands grab his hips from behind and he gets pressed onto someone's body. He gasps. Why is he totally turned on by this?
"Is that true?" Ryland whispers in his ear.
Nate nods his head. Only slightly, because he just cannot get over the feeling of hot breath against his neck.
"Well, I feel the same way."
Nate lets out a breathy moan when Ryland starts sucking on his neck like a life savor.
"Ryland..we c-can't..."
"We're alone, Nate. Mm...you feel good."
Since when was Ryland so...seductive?

---------

Ryland spread Nate's legs open. He slowly slid his cock into Nate's wet, red hole. Nate whined out in pain and pleasure. Ryland slid out, then back in, until he made a rhythm.
"Ugh...Ryland..." Nate writhed. He could feel a warm, bubbly sensation in the pit of his stomach. Before he knew it, he was coming hard against Ryland's stomach and his own. Ryland kept thrusting, until he was coming inside of Nate.

"I'm glad Gabe told you faster." Nate grinned. Ryland laughed and kissed Nate, gently.
♠ ♠ ♠
Kay, so that just came to me. Ryvarro is my OTP. =]]]]]