Status: Complete

I'm a Drummer So What?

Chapter 1

“Please Mr. Hudson, it’s a unique chance and I never ask for a night out.” I pleaded to my boss.

“I told you Anne no. You have Mr. and Mrs. Knight remember?” Mr. Hudson said not taking his eyes from his laptop.

Well has you can figure my name is Anne and in case you’re wondering I’m a tour guide. I love my job, it’s great to meet new people from different countries and make friends but my boss is ruining my night.

My Chemical Romance and 30 Seconds To Mars my two favorites were giving a concert tonight and I’m asking him the night out.

“But Hayley can take that for me. Mr. Hudson I never ask for anything.” I said.

I really wanted to go so badly. I loved those bands.

“Anne I said no. Now leave.” He said coldly.

I groaned under my breath and I left. My job as a tour guide was to show the tourists around but Mr. and Mrs. Knight or better Brian and Jane already knew all around but they came every year on vacation. They were really sweet.

“So how did it go?” Hayley another tour guide asked me.

“Bad he said no. Why is he so mean?” I asked her knocking on Brian and Jane’s suite door.

“You’ll get a plan you always do!” Hayley said leaving with a smile.

Well she wasn’t lying because when I wanted something I always came out with something to get it. But this time it was harder because if someone caught me specially Alicia she would tell Mr. Hudson everything and I would be fired.

Alicia was my ‘enemy’ everyone has one. She just wants to screw me hard but I always get a way so she’s the screwed one. I hate her though only me and Hayley are the ones to see that’s she’s no angel.

“Hello sweetie come in.” Jane said greeting me happily.

“Good morning Jane.” I said smiling at her.

“Weren’t you supposed to have a day off?” Brian asked

I had told them about my tastes on music, movies, books because I spent a lot of time with them about a week every year and they threaded me like a daughter though I was just a tour guide.

“It was just the night but he said no.” I said pointing up meaning ‘the boss’.

“I have an idea what about you go the concert and we just stay around, we know this place and when it ends you can come to meet us.” Brian said.

A smile grew on my lips, how didn’t I remember that before?

“Thank you!” I said hugging him excitedly and then hugging Jane.

“But it’s you last night here. Are you sure you don’t mind?” I asked them and they both shook their heads smiling.

~~7:30 pm~~

I was wearing a pair of skinny black pants, a 30 Seconds To Mars band t-shirt, the My Chemical Romance converse All Stars and I was applying eyeliner on my eyes.

I met Jane and Brian outside the hotel and off we went, we said our goodbyes and I immediately entered the arena excited, this was so awesome!

First were My Chemical Romance and they ROCKED! Gerard was amazing, full of energy and the rest of the band followed him not giving me a moment to breathe. Then 30 Seconds To Mars just blown me away. Jared’s voice was amazing and he jumped like crazy! Many of their fans almost fainted when he turned to our side though I like Shannon better, don’t ask me why.

Hayley actually mocked me a lot because of Shannon, well I liked his muscles! Okay I said it and besides he’s funny and cute! Hayley likes Gerard more I can’t blame her.

After both concerts, I was on the line for the meeting. First were MCR, Ray, Bob, Frank, Mike and Gerard. I did my best to not blush most at meeting them and it was quite funny, I got an high-five from Frank! Yay! He made me laugh. Then there were Tim, Tomo, Shannon and Jared. My eyes widened, oh my god! I was about to talk to them!

“You kicked ass.” I said smiling at Shannon, he looked at me and laughed.

“Thanks it’s great to receive complements from such a cute girl like you.” Shannon said making me blush.

Then after Jared signed I left, almost crying of happiness! It was sure worth it.

~~Next morning~~

I woke up very grumpy and I got even grumpier when I found out that I had lost my card! The one I had to use on my uniform and that had my name on it. I must have lost it in the concert maybe I had it on a pocked or something.

I took Brian and Jane to the airport and off they went, then I returned to the hotel and the receptionist called me.

“Good morning Anne is this yours?” He said showing me a card, my card.

“Yes it is. I thought I had lost it.” I said smiling at him.

“Actually those men right there brought it here and I think they’re your tourists they arrived 10 minutes ago.” He said, I quickly placed the card on my outfit and I walked towards them.

My outfit consisted of a white shirt, a black jacket over it, a black pair of trousers and black high heels. It was very tight and I didn’t like it but I had to use it.

“Hello good morning. I’m sorry I’m late.” I said politely while all their eyes turned to me.

I almost fainted. There before me were 30 Seconds To Mars, my new tourists on this was lucky!

“Oh don’t worry we are late ourselves” Jared said smiling.

“I’m Anne, thank you for bringing my card back.” I said observing them grabbing their luggage.

“You’re that girl.” Shannon said smiling brightly, I blushed.

“I’m Shannon.” Shannon said grinning from ear to ear and hugging me, I hugged him back smiling. He wasn’t embarrassed at all.

My mouth was slightly open, I couldn’t believe that before my eyes those 4 men were standing, this was so unbelievable.

“Hey Shan I think you squeezed her too much.” Tomo joked.

“What? Hey Anne, Earth to Mars.” Shannon said shaking my shoulders softly.

“Huh… sorry about that.” I said smiling like an innocent child.

I noticed Alicia glaring at me, I looked at her and simply walked with Shannon, Jared, Tomo and Tim to their suites. Well she must have recognize them has celebrities and she always liked to have the best tourists with her, she was full of jealousy that’s not healthy at all.

“Okay guys so here are your keys.” I said giving a key to each one of them.

“At 8 pm I’ll come to take you to a restaurant and show you around.” I said.

“It’ll be a date!” Shannon yelled while I was walking away I turned to him blushed but then I laughed, these guys were amazing.

~~8 pm~~

I was wearing a pair of dark blue jeans, dirty white vans and a grey top. My hair was curly on its tips and loose back, I wasn’t fancy at all.

I reached their floor and they were already waiting for me. Jared was wearing a dark grey shirt with a black sweater over it, a pair of skinny black jeans and dark blue stripped vans. Tomo was wearing a grey shirt, a black jacket, a pair of black skinny jeans and dark grey medium boots while Shannon had a dark blue shirt, a pair of black jeans and a pair of white vans.

I waved at them and Shannon instantly smiled. I took them to a very simple restaurant with a complement of vegetarian food which made Jared happy. Shannon and I were getting closer, though he was one my idols I was really getting to know him really well.

~~Two days after meeting 30STM~~

The guys were leaving tonight to the U.S. It was sad but a tour guide should be familiar to this, but not me. People always told me, you get too attached to others and they end up leaving for their real homes, what can I say? I like people easily and specially them, being 30 Seconds To Mars who wouldn’t like them?

I was waiting for them when Alicia came towards me.

“So Anne did you have fun with them? I’m not dumb I noticed how you eyed the one with the beard.” Alicia said smirking, she was obviously provoking me.

“Alicia don’t think that I’m like you. You don’t look at your client’s faces, you look at their wallets.” I said looking her in the eyes coldly.

She was about to say something but Shannon appeared behind me putting his arm around my shoulder.

“Any problem?” He asked kissing my cheek and then eyeing Alicia from head to toe.

“No we were just discussing… work.” I said watching Alicia turn away and leave.

I once saw her come out of a tourist’s room in some rather naughty clothes, and from then on she's been wearing expensive clothes, jewelry, nice cars and then me and Hayley got it. Alicia was other tour guide who took money from the tourists but unfortunately we could never prove anything.

“Thanks.” I said looking at him and blushing realizing how close he was.

“You’re welcome.” Shannon said smiling and letting me go. I signed. I was getting madly in love with him and he was leaving tonight.

They only had their flight at 5 am so they invited me to stay with them, I accepted the offer. After watching the movie I went to the balcony to catch some fresh air. I was about to turn to leave when I bumped into a hard chest. I looked up and Shannon was smirking, he grabbed my hand.

"What were you thinking about?” Shannon asked me.

“I was thinking that… I’m going to miss this.” I said squeezing his hand while tears went down my face.

“You just have to say yes.” Shannon said.

“What do you mean?” I asked.

“I took care of everything, you just to say that you want to go.” Shannon said puzzling me even more.

“This right here is a contract, you just have to sign it and you’re free to go wherever you want. And I want you to come with me.” Shannon said resting his forehead in mine and placing a sweet kiss on my lips.

I was screaming ‘YES’ inside but this was all so different. Leaving everything behind and going with him. Crazy idea, perfect man sounds good to me.

“Are you serious? You got this from Mr. Hudson?” I said almost speechless.

“With some help from Hayley.” Shannon said smiling.

I paused, thinking. Shannon put his arms around my waist and patiently waited.

“Oh damn it! Heck YES!” I said smiling and kissing Shannon again.

Shannon then kissed my neck, biting it softly, leaving his mark. We smiled at each other.

This was a new start. Going on tour with them and MCR, this was insane! But I loved it. Jared and I started treating each other like brother and sister, Tomo was my hug bear and the My Chemical Romance guys part of my big family.

After all who would guess that a simple smile would bring me the right man? Shannon really has an eye for things and I love it.
♠ ♠ ♠
Alright :D I hope you like this sweetie <3