Forever And A Day.

chapter 1

Well lets go back to the middle of the day that starts it all..

I think ill start the story in the end of January.

When I was still together with Edward.

When I first started going out with him I was totally different. I was a nice smart loving girl. If needed I would most likely give you the shirt off my back if you truly need it.

But then one day we got into a fight and he hit me. He said it would never happen again but truth be told it didn't stop. I was put in intensive care for about three months. That's what changed my whole out view on life itself. From that day on. No longer did I listen to rap or go out I basically just sit here alone in my room writing my life away and listening to music.

Like I said before I stopped listening to rap. Thank god for that or I wouldn't be able to tell you this story.

The day I came out of the hospital and turned on the radio is a historic moment in my life. April 9th 2002 I heard what was to be my favorite band.

The band that changed my life.

I remember that day so clearly. I just left the hospital still with my black eyes and bruises everywhere and a broken nose.

Between me and you lets just say I didn't look pretty.

Not that I ever was.

It was on the way home that I heard them. The song was called honey this mirror isn't big enough for the two of us. And the band was an up coming band my chemical romance. How did you hear an up coming band on the radio you ask. It was some college radio thing with this indie hour or some shit. I really don't remember.

It's really stupid to say that I fell in love with the band without knowing anything about them or any of there songs.

But the unthinkable happens sometimes.

After I heard that song for the first time I heard it everywhere.

Doesn't that suck when you heard something for the first time then you hear it all the time. I absolutely hate that.

Then along with hearing them on the radio I started to see there name on club signs. I decided one night i would go out with the girls to go see them. I was really stoked to go see them. I just came for the music but then I saw him and I couldn't look away.

I know I seem like a little girl in grade school. But I cant help I. You would have felt the same way if you seen him. The way his hair fell in his face. His beautiful eyes and to top that off his voice is amazing...

You didn't hear this from me but his voice is enough to make any girl cream in there pants

I couldn't keep my eyes away from him and at some points I swear he was looking at me with this sexy smirk. The show ended and I went to have a drink. He came up to me and asked me if he could buy me a drink. That's the first time he talked to me and the first time I got lost in his eyes.

This could be the beginning of something great. He could be my romeo I've been looking for and been to dumb to see.. I just cant help thinking if this is really smart of me. but I awnser him anyway.

"Sure" I said and he smiled at me.

"I'm Gerard" he said holding out his hand for me to shake.
"Amy" I replied shaking his hand back.

Our conversation only lasted around ten minutes when Amanda and the girls decided to leave because they weren't having a good time. So since we live two hours away we left. On the way home I listened to them talking about how bad the band sucked.

I wanted to tell them how much this band meant to me after all the shit with Edward and all but of course I kept my emotions inside just so the wouldn't be able to call me emo.

Yes that was my nickname from them. How o-fucking-riginal isn't it? I mean really they need to grow the fuck up.

After 2 hours listening to them bitch I was dropped off at my house.

I went onto the Internet to see what i could find about the boys. I found out that Gerard is afraid of needles. I wonder if tattoos are a turn on for him. Stop thinking like that Amy your never gonna see him again I answered the voice in my head.

Before you call me psycho or not everyone has a voice in there head its called a concise. If you don't have one your pretty much fucked I think. but yes I have a voice in my head and i will only say this once his name is Pablo.

Don't ask me how I got the name because I don't know. Hell I didn't discover the voice until the shit with Edward happened.

I didn't tell you what happened with Edward did I?

I didn't think so.

Basically for lack of better terms when he beat the shit out of me. He admitted it and was locked up. But only for about 3 months and guess what hes getting out pretty soon. I'm pretty sure he'll be after me when he comes out he always gets his revenge if he feels its necessary. I'm pretty sure this is one of those times.

Its not like I turned him in. I could try and tell him but that's only gonna get me hurt more. Its almost like the accident in the end of premonition when the gas truck hits the car then drags it underneath of it then it explodes. His anger is like that. I'm sorry if you don't understand that but I don't know how else to explain it.

But anyway back to what i was saying. I only talked to Gerard for about ten minutes. And it was the best ten minutes in my life. In those ten minutes I learned a lot about him and the band. I learned how his brother was in the band and how each of the band members were best friends for a while now, and how they came to write there first song.