Status: In hold

Darkness Isn't That Bad...Right?

Kayra is just your average town girl: she takes care of a farm ( more like, takes care of the goats), and she even has a crush on her best friend!

She likes to learn about wrestle and swords, and all that stuff.

She lives in Ordon village along with the townsfolk:

*Link--> her best friend. He helps her with the goats. Besides, he has the same age as her.He even sometimes helps her with her sword training.

*Colin--> he is a friend of Kayra , she plays often with him along with the other kids.He is the son of Rusl and Uli.

*Ilia----> Kayra's enemy, if it can be called like that. they hate each other and they are constantly fighting over Link's attention.She is the daughter of Bo.

*Malo-->Kayra's friend, she treats him like a baby cuz he looks like one, even if he doesn't act like one. he's the son of Jaggle and Pergie.

*Talo--->another of Kayra's friends, she usually act like his mother cause he can sometimes be spoiled. He's the son of Jaggle and Pergie.

*Beth--->Kayra's friend, she is the one that kayra usually goes to if she has a problem. she is the daughter of Hanch and Sera.

*Bo----> he is the mayor of Ordon. Kayra gets along with him pretty well, and she is like a second daughter to him.

*Fado---->Owner of the Ranch where Kayra and Link work. Kayra gets along with him a lot, cuase he is easygoing and he lets her work only 2 hours a day.

*Hanch---->Father of Beth and Sera's husband. Kayra doesn't really talk to him, except when she is looking for Beth or when he asks her to help him with the beehive that constantly gets up on their house.

*Jaggle---->Talo and Malo's father, and Pergie's husband, he also owns the watermill.Kayra rarely talks to him.no comment.

*Pergie---->Talo and Malo's mother and Jaggle's wife.She is ususally telling Kayra and Link to punish her kids if they deserve it. Kayra sometimes helps her take care of Talo and Malo

*Sera---->Sanch's wife and Beth's mother.She has a cat and owns her own store.Kayra often helps her with her cat and feeds it, besides Sera sometimes gives her free milk because of it.

*Uli---->Colin's mother and Rusl's wife.Since she is pregnant, Kayra helps her with the laundry and with cooking along with other stuff often, and she gets along with her.She cannot wait for Uli's baby to be born!

*Rusl---->Colin's Father and Uli's wife. Kayra sometimes gets sword trainings with him along with Link, but most of the time she only talks to him and does not train with him.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

But what will happen when evil breaks out and it starts to take over the world?

Will she be able to stop it, or will she die in the process?