I Saw God Cry in the Reflection of My Enemies

Dying Not To Hurt You

1 Month Later

"Jessi." Patrick said as I felt him move.
"Yeah." I said not moving. I haven't done much in the pass month. I know that's stupid but wouldn't you do the same if you lost your baby and your father in the same week. I felt him kiss my neck. I pushed him away. This is the second attempt he has tried to have sex with me. Does he not care about that our baby just died.
"Patrick. I can't." I said.
"Jess, it's been a month." Patrick said.
"Fuck off. Patrick. Our baby died a month ago and you wanna try for another one. I'm not ready." I yelled sitting up and putting my head in my hands. I started to cry.
"It's been a fucking month Jess. Get over it." Patrick yelled getting up and putting pants on. I stood up and got right in his face.
"Fuck you, Stump. Our baby just died and my father. It's takes time." I yelled.
"Its not like we couldn't use protection." He said. I moved back and just slapped him a good one. He held his face in hands.
"No, we couldn't. I need time. Just understand that." I said.
"Yeah. I understand. I'm leaving, Jess. I need away." Patrick said grabbing his jacket and got the door. I felt my knees give out and I fell to the ground. I just felt like dying. Everything has left me. My dad, my son, and now Patrick. What am I gonna do? I climbed into my bed and wrapped up in the blankets and began to cry harder. Black Mamba by TAI started ringing throughout the room. I knew that was Nicole.

1 New Message
From Niki
Jess, we have to talk, love. Call me.xxxo..Niki

I began to cry heavier. I knew what she wanted to talk about. But she'd make she I was okay first. She's getting married. She's gonna start a family, grow old with your loved one. She was getting married to the one and only William Beckett. I dailed her number and waited.

Ring

Ring

"Hello Niki speaking." She answered.
"Niki." I cried.
"Jess, what's wrong?" She asked.
"He left. Oh God. He left me." I said as tears fell out.
"Jess, I'll be right there." She said.
"No..I'm gonna go find him." I said.
"I could have William call him to see where he's at." She said.
"Will you? Niki, I can't lose him, too." I said.
"I'll call you right back." She said.
"Okay." I said then hear the dailtone. I left a sigh out. I layed back on my bed.

Five Minutes Later...

My phone started playing Black Mamba. I let a sigh out again.
"Hello." I answered.
"He at the Casino Hotel." Nicole said.
"Thanks, Niki." I said.
"Jess, everything will be okay." She said.
"Yeah, I just need him back." I said.
"He loves you, he's gonna come back." Nicole said.
"Yeah, Thanks." I said.
"No problem. Now I'm off to see William." She said.
"Too fuck Bleckett." I said.
"LIKE OMFG. How'd you know." She said.
"Cuz I'm that good, See ya." I said then hung up. I climbed out of bed and went over and pulled out jeans and my Cobra Starship shirt. Put some eyeliner on, messed my hair about. I looked in the mirror and knew this was only better. I grabbed my phone and my keys and headed for the door. I arrived at the hotel and was greeted by some workers.
"Ms. Beckett(no relation to William). Are you looking for Mr. Stump?" They asked. I nodded my head.
"He doesn't want visitors." They said.
"I'm his fucking fiancee. I can see him if I want." I yelled then turned around and went in search of "Mr.Stump" himself.
"Patrick." I yelled. No answer.
"Patrick." I yelled again.
"SHUT UP." I heard someone yelled.
"Fuck off, bitch." I said.
"Jess." I heard his voice. I turned around and seen him standing in a doorway. He's eyes red and puffy.
"Patrick." I said.
"Come on." He said holding his hand out. I didn't take it. I just walked passed him and into the room.
"What are you doing here?" He asked.
"I'm sorry, Patrick. I'm so fucking sorry." I said trying to hold back my tears. But I failed. I let them fall. I sat on the bed.
"Jessi. I should of understood. You need time. I'm sorry." He said walking over to me and sitting on the bed taking ahold of my hand. Then pulling me into his chest.
"Patrick, when you walked out. All I thought about was, Fuck I lost everyone. I have no reason to live. Then Nicole called me and well I didn't tell her what's wrong but I had her have William call you to see where you were at and I came here. I can't lose you, Patrick. Please, don't leave." I cried into his chest.
"I would never leave you. I love you soo much. Don't ever think I don't. Okay. Just don't think silly thoughts. I will always be there for you." He said putting two fingers under my chin and making me look at him.
" I love you, Patrick." I said.
"And I love you, Jessi. Your gonna be my wife, love." He said then softly kissed me. I smiled. Once our little make out session was done, we moved up the bed and got under the covers and just layed there.
"Patrick?" I said.
"Yeah." He said.
"Come back home?" I asked.
"Alright." He said looking at me. I looked down to my stomache and put my hand on it then glanced at Patrick again, smiling.
"Jess. Are you?" He asked. I smiled more.
"Your pregnant?" He asked happily. I nodded.
"So that's why you didn't wanna have sex with me?" He asked. I smiled then nodded.
"Omg, I love you soo much." He said kissing me passionately. I just smiled wrapping my arms around his neck.
♠ ♠ ♠
OKAY HERE IT IS...not the best but hope you like it..

COMMENTS

Title of this story is from the song One Day, Robots Will Cry by Cobra Starship