Afterlife

11

After 2 hours of loading all the equipment into a huge ass truck, we finally were sitting down on the couch out of breath.

“So, when do we head to the studio?” I asked getting up and walking toward the fridge.

“Either tomorrow or the day after.” Zacky said. I nodded my head and drank some water. I swallowed and felt like my mouth was an ice cave, haha.

“I’m going to go check on my mom okay?” I asked.

“Sure.” Matt said with a smile. I ran down to the room to check up on my mom.

“Beth Williams.” I said. Soon enough I saw my mom with my Aunt Michelle. My mom was crying.

“Shh, it’ll be okay.” My aunt rocked my mom back and forth.

“How can this be okay? My little girl is gone. I loved her so much. Who would do such a thing?” My mom cried. She found out I was killed. But who would kill me? I saw a cop come in.

“We found out who hit your daughter Mrs. Williams.” The cop stated.

“Who?! WHO DID THIS?!” My mom yelled standing up.

“Calm down Beth.” My aunt took my mom in her arms. I leaned in closer to see who killed me.

“It was a student at Caili’s school, Jen Smith?”

“Oh Jen?! What the fuck!? Caili never liked her! She was always trouble to her!” My mom broke down, and so did I.

I fell to the floor crying my eye’s out. Jen killed me? Was it because I laughed at her on the bus? Uhh! Why?! Now my mom has to suffer.

“Caili?” Jimmy walked in.

“Hey.”

“Are you okay?”

“I found out who killed me.”

“Who?”

“This girl at my school. She hated me and I hated her. And she fucking killed me.”

“I’m so sorry.” He wrapped his arms around me and gave me a hug.

“Come on, I wanna go see the guy’s.”

“Okay.” We closed the door and headed back to the living room.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hearing: M.I.A. by Avenged Sevenfold

SUMMER IS HERE!!!! =D. I went to my friends Sweet 16 last night and it was fun and now I'm tired.

I'm sorry for the long wait.

2-3 comments and more will come I promise.

Warped Tour and Green Day next month =D.

<3