Afterlife

03

We walked over to his shiny purple Ferrari and stepped in.

“You ready to see this place?” I nodded my head. I was scared but excited at the same time. As he drove away from the building, I started out at the window at my ‘Afterlife’.

I couldn’t believe what I was seeing. It was just regular (well dead) people doing normal everyday things. I saw a huge ass mall, a park, dogs (I LOVE dogs) and bars. We came to a red light.

“Okay see that bar?” He pointed to a bar around the corner.

“What about it?”

“My friends and I go there all the time, so expect us out a lot.”

“Oh okay...” Oh great, new friends and all they want to do is drink.. I sighed. The light turned to green and Zacky drove up a couple more roads. Soon we entered a complex with many HUGE houses. We pulled up to number 177 and parked in the driveway. We stepped out and walked in. This place was beautiful! There was a chandelier above me (it was a hallway), a staircase in front of me, a living room to the right and a dinning room to the left.

“We don’t normally use the dinning room.” He said. “Hey guys! We’re home!”

“Wait! They know about me already?”

“Yeah. Sorry.”

“No, no. It’s okay...” I followed him into the living room where 5 other guys were watching TV.

“Well, look who’s here! Welcome to the home Caili!”

“Thanks…Umm names please?”

“Oh sorry! Well, you know I’m Zacky. This is Brian, Matt, Johnny and Jimmy.” He pointed to all the guy’s and they all waved.

“Hi! Nice to meet you all. Since I’m new to this afterlife thing...”

“Don’t worry! We’ll explain everything.” Matt said with a smile. This is going to be fun! Well I hope so.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hearing: I Won't See You Tonight (Part 1)

You Like?
Comments=]

ps- Seeing A7X in...18 DAYS! =D