Afterlife

04

I smiled at my new friends. I still couldn’t believe I was dead, but now I have friends? Come on now.

“Since you’re new here, we want to give you some information about the afterlife, okay?” Zacky asked.

“Fine with me.”

“I know I told you we never use the dining room, but we usually do for like meetings and other shit, so come on.”

This dining room was amazing! We all sat down at a seat. I sat next to Johnny.

“Well first of all, welcome to our home.” Matt stated.

“Thank you.” I smiled.

“Okay so this afterlife is like a normal life, but you’re just dead. You’ll be living and going out with us for a very long time. But there is a way you can get out of here.”

“And how is that?”

“It’s hard, but what you have to do is fall in love. When you’re in love, you and your loved one can choose if you both want to go back down on Earth or stay here. Or one of you stays here and the other goes back down to Earth and they can visit you whenever they want. Get it?”

“I can see why it’s hard but yes I understand…”

“Umm...is that it?” Matt questioned.

“Yup that’s it! Want to see your room Caili?” Zacky asked standing up.

“Oh! Yes!” We all got up and he led me up the long staircase. Walking over to the second door on the right, Zacky opened up to show me my room. “Whoa, this is like amazing…”

“Yeah, we all kindve designed it ourselves. Sorry it’s not very rocker-ish.”

“No! It’s awesome! I love it! Thanks for thinking of me.” I gave him a side hug.

“No problem. Now all your stuff is packed over there, so you start unpacking. I’ll leave you alone but I’ll be back soon.”

“Okay, thanks.” He smiled, nodded and closed the door. I jumped on my bed and was facing the ceiling. Hopefully this living will be okay.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hearing: Strength Of The World

I know it's crappy, but I was so fucking bored..i have a 3 day weekend. =] lol
comments??=]

Seeing A7X in: 5 days =D