Afterlife

05

I woke up after about a half an hour sleep. I looked over and remembered Zacky told me that my clothes were here. So I decided to unpack. All my stuff was in here, my shirts pants, some skirts and sweats. Mainly just stuff I would normally wear. I put all my clothing into my draws and decided to see what the guy’s were up to. I opened my door and walked back downstairs.

“Good afternoon sunshine!” Jimmy yelled in a singing voice. I giggled and sat down on the couch next to Matt.

“We forgot to show you one more thing.” Matt said.

“Well, show me if you want.”

“Follow me.” He got up and headed down to a basement. There were 2 doors heading somewhere. He headed toward the second door.

“Hey Matt...”

“Yes?”

“What’s the other door for?”

“That’s a surprise but we’ll tell you soon, promise.” He smiled and opened the door. In the middle of the room was a crystal ball, it was small.

“Mind explaining?”

“This is our crystal ball. Whenever we want to check back on our loved one’s back on Earth, we come here and see what’s going on.”

“Can I look up my mom?”

“Of course. Just say her name and it’ll show you what’s going on.”

“Okay,” I took a deep breath, “Beth Williams.” Soon enough I saw my mother sitting on our home couch. I gasped; she wasn’t upset, but why? “Does she know I’m...dead?”

“No, she didn’t find out yet but she might. We’re not to sure.”

“Oh okay. So can we go see the guy’s now?”

“Yeah, come on.” We left the room and headed back into the living room. “And we’re back!” Matt said.

“Cool. So what are we going to do tonight?”

“Well, why don’t we just watch a movie with our new guest?” Brian stated.

“Fine with me. Okay Caili, what movie?” I thought about it for a moment.

“Do you guys have The Nightmare Before Christmas?”

“Hell yes! Let’s pop that shit in now!” Johnny yelled running and putting in the DVD. I laughed and took a seat next to Zacky. Soon enough the movie was starting and I was smiling.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hearing: We Come Out At Night

ok. i saw avenged sevenfold last night and it was the most amazing night of my life. i swear synyster looked at me. and my friend and i yelled "SYN SOLO!" really loud and he said "Hey! How did you know?!" x].

sorry this was crappy. im just like bored..

comments? =]
more updates=]

thanks for reading..=]=]
<33