Afterlife

07

Walking into the mall I looked around to see so many people and many different stores.

“So, where too?” Zacky asked.

“Hot Topic!” I screamed, it was my favorite store ever!

“Okay then, follow us.” They led me up an escalator and on the way up; people were looking at us and whispering.

“Um guys, people are whispering shit about us.” I was worried. Did they like kill someone and was like on the lose?

“That’s okay; you’ll see why when we get into the store.” Jimmy cracked a smile while talking.

“Oh, okay.” We finally made it into the store and not a lot of people were here. Zacky grabbed my arm and led me toward a wall of band t-shirts and regular shit to wear.

“Pick out whatever you want, Jimmy and I are paying; we’ll be in the back looking at the CD’s okay?”

“Kk.” I smiled when looking around. I choose so many shirts, pants, and shoes I felt spoiled. I ran to the back where Zacky and Jimmy were. They were listening to Iron Maiden, sweet! I love these guys even more! “Guys...Guys...HEY!” They turned around and took off the headphones.

“You got everything?”

“Yuppers.” I gave them a smile and we walked up to pay everything. While the casher was ringing everything up, two girls about my age walked up to the guys.

“Um...hi.” They seemed nervous, “Are you Zacky Vengeance and The Rev?”

“Yes, we are.” Jimmy smiled at them. Wait. What’s with the nicknames? I looked around the store and saw a poster of Brain and Zacky holding guitars. What the fuck is going on?

“OMG! CAN WE HAVE AN AUTOGRAPH?!” The other one yelled.

“Sure sure.” Zacky and Jimmy quickly signed their CD’S and the girls left screaming.

“And that was…” I asked raising an eyebrow.

“Oh we didn’t tell you?” Jimmy asked.

“No…”

“We’re in a famous band.” Zacky stated paying the women and handing us some bags. “We’ll explain on the way home.” I was staying with a famous band?
♠ ♠ ♠
Hearing: Desecrate Through Reverance

Its raining. And Im like bored.

More comments please. I think Im loosing readers.