Afterlife

08

We ran back out to the car before anyone could see us. The word got out that ‘Zacky Vengeance’ and ‘The Rev’ were at the mall. Jumping into the car, a million bags pilled on me.

“Ow!”

“Sorry!” They yelled. I pushed the bags and slid them to my left. Zacky slipped into the driver’s seat while Jimmy put on his seat belt and soon we were off back home.

“Care to explain what the fuck just happened?!” I yelled.

“Okay. Like we said, we’re in a famous band, called Avenged Sevenfold. We were very popular back down on Earth until we…well…died. So yeah, that’s about it.”

“Avenged Sevenfold? My cousin loves you guys! But I didn’t know who you were, until now.” I laughed. This was sweet! I was with a famous band. “So, Vengeance and The Rev, any of the other guys have stage names?”

“Brian is Synyster Gates, Johnny is Johnny Christ and Matt is M. Shadows.” I nodded my head and leaned back in the seat. Wow, me staying with a famous band? This rocks, literally!

“So…do they know you just told me?”

“Now they do… I just texted Matt.” Jimmy said with a laugh. Zacky just smiled and shook his head. Soon enough we parked back in the driveway. We all grabbed bags and headed in. “HONEY’S! WE’RE HOME!” Jimmy yelled. I laughed while Matt came down the stairs.

“So you know our little secret huh?” He asked taking the some bags and heading up the stairs.

“Yuppers and its kick ass to me!” I smiled when he opened the door to my room and set the bags down. Jimmy and Zacky set them down with the others.

“Well we gotta tell you something important soon so be downstairs when you can.” Zacky stated. I nodded my head and jumped on my bed. Big news huh?
♠ ♠ ♠
Hearing: Avenged Sevenfold All Excess DVD

This chapter was crap, but Im bored and there nothing to do. Bamboozle 2009 is going on this weekend but Im not going lol.

So comment please?? (: