Beast and The Harlot

Chapter 10

The next morning, I awoke famished.

I ordered three fried eggs, a bacon sandwich, and two pancakes, along with a jug of orange juice.

I love room service, I thought happily when all my food had arrived.

Monsterously, I polished away everything but half of my bacon sandwich before I began to feel queasy.

When my chest lurched, and vomit filled my mouth, I bolted into the bathroom and heaved up my breakfast.

"Oh God..." I whispered, gasping in air, and sputtering with coughs.

I gripped the toilet bowl, then barfed again.

I sat on the floor in front of it, holding my head in my hands.

I was like that when I heard someone knock on the door.

"Ugh," I groaned, getting up slowly but surely.

"Morning," Matt's face beamed in at me.

"Morning," I plastered a fake smile on my lips.

"You don't look so good..You sick?" he squeezed in around me, then stopped at the dishes on my bed.

"No wonder. You ate all that this morning?" he turned his incredulous eyes to my face.

"Yes," I said sheepishly, running a hand through my messy curls.

"Well, you can stay hoarded up here, if you don't feel so good..We were just gonna go shopping for some more clothes and food..We never can keep much of both," he raised his eyebrows.

"I think I will...I just...I don't feel well enough to get out," I held onto the doorknob.

"You want me to get someone to stay here and keep an eye out for you?"

Oh, Matt, if only you knew how bad those trusting eyes hurt...

"Sure."

"Okay. I'm gonna go get ready. Someone will stop by after we leave," he promised, taking my free hand at my side.

"Thanks," I let my smile light my face for a short instant, then let it dim.

"See ya later," Matt let go of my hand, and then went to his room.

I glanced at my half bacon sandwich on the mattress, but then went green in the face.

I flushed the toilet after one more puke fest, falling sideways and scrutinizing the spinning ceiling.

***

"Caitlyn?" I heard Johnny through the fog of my slumber.

When had I fallen asleep?

My head was pounding, and I wanted to go back to sleep.

"Yeah?" I pitched my voice high enough so he could hear me.

"Shit, are you okay?!" Johnny's charming face was inches from mine in seconds.

I nodded, putting my arms around his neck, and just hugging him.

"Cait, what's wrong? You've been so weird," he rubbed my back, embracing me hard.

"Nothing. Why does everyone ask that? I'm just sick, is all," I told him, forcing a hard smile, telling him with a look that he shouldn't worry.

He smiled, his hazel eyes crinkling into that precious look that he had most of the time.

"Let's go sit in the hot tub," Johnny suggested, standing me up.

"Okay. Lemme get my bathing suit," I closed my eyes when his lips brushed my forehead.

"Meet me outside in the hall," he was gone.

I rooted up my bathing suit that was in my suitcase almost all year round, and shakily traded my pajamas for it.

The black bikini bottoms fit nicely, hot pink bows on my hips; the top was black and there were lime green skulls decorating the fabric.

I wrapped a towel around my body, then hurried outside.

"Come on," he wrapped his hand in mine, then we went to the pool area.

Much to my surprise, there wasn't a single soul in the room.

"Great. I hate swimming with people I don't know around," he grinned, then dropped his towel, and ran before diving neatly into the water.

I giggled at him, his cuteness making my stomach feel better.

"Shit! That's fucking cold!" he yelled vehemently, resurfacing, splashing wildly.

"I thought you said the hot tub," I laughed.

"Yeah, well," he pulled himself out of the pool, "that's what I get for trying to impress you."

Guilt gave a twinge in my side.

"Johnny.." I sat down into the hot bubbles right next to him, "you shouldn't feel like you have to impress me..You don't even know me."

And he had no idea how true that statement was.

"Sure I do..You're Cait, and the girl I love," he remarked with a loving stare.

Shit...

His hot, fresh breath was misty on my face, his lips moist as they ventured across my forehead, down my nose, along my jawline, and eventually on my mouth.

He propped me on his lap then, possessing my lips once more.

I dipped my head back when his mouth worked its way to my breasts.

Soon, my top was replaced by his lips.

I grabbed handfuls of his hair, and moaned.

"Johnny," I felt his hands take my bottoms off, putting them on the side of the hot tub.

Next followed his trunks.

There was a step that was partially in water, and the rest was dry step.

He sat on that, with me in his lap.

Positioning his friend, he guided himself into me.

I couldn't believe that I was fucking, yet again, another Avenged guy.

I did it to myself, sleeping with all of them, and pretending that I'd never grow to care for any of them in a boyfriend/girlfriend way.

I'd been wretchedly wrong.

I dug my nails in his back, riding him durably.

He slid his tongue playfully along my teeth, biting my tongue.

"Johnny," I felt him throbbing, and knew he was close.

Johnny's hands clinched my sides, his mouth fiercely biting my neck.

Suddenly, he came, and slammed me ruthlessly onto him.

I gave a loud groan, then heard someone walking.

He moved in and out a few more seconds, then I hurriedly got off of him, and went back into the deep parts of the hot tub.

Johnny threw me my bottoms and top, getting in and slyly pulling his shorts up.

I had at least gotten my top on when an employee came over to us.

"There's no skinny dipping in the hot tub, ma'am," she smuttily affirmed.

"We're not naked," Johnny smiled winningly up at her.

"Just saying," she gave him a foul look, and then stalked off.

We waited for the door to shut, and then breathed sighs of reprieve.

"That lady had her boxers in a knot," he winked at me, his arms outside of the pool in a reclining posture.

I gave a snort, cracking up at just how lucky I was.

A year of dealing with almost getting caught, a year of not being found out by anyone.

It was almost ironic.

***

"You want something to eat?" Johnny had the phone in my room in hand.

"Yes," it didn't register until then that I was starving.

"Will a burger be okay?" he hit the 1 button, holding the phone at an angle from his ear.

"Two will be awesome," I plopped down, the bed rolling me into his back.

"Two?" he seemed shocked, "Okay."

"Yeah, can I get three burgers?...Room 415..Thanks."

He put the phone back.

"Did you eat breakfast?" he picked me up, setting me farther onto the bed so he could sit by me.

"Uh huh..I'm just hungry today is all," I giggled.

"I can tell," he gave a content smirk.

When our burgers were there, we scarfed them down, slurping coke thirstily.

"That was so awesome," I shut my eyes and flattened myself out onto the bed.

"Yeah.." his phone began to play Bat Country, indicating that someone from the crew was calling to tell him that they were on their way home.

"Hello?...Yeah..I'm sitting with her right now, we just finished lunch..." his eyes glittered at me.

"No..I guess she was just sick...Okay, see ya in a bit," he shut the phone.

"Guys are almost back..I suppose I'd better leave," he said gloomily.

"It's okay, Johnny," I stood to embrace him firmly.

"I know. At least I get to see your beautiful face everyday," he kissed my lips, and then the door was shutting after him without warning.

"Of course you'd say that, damnit," I swore under my breath, throwing our trash away.

I propped back, pillows fluffed under my butt, and I put the channel on Fuse.

Matt, Syn, Zacky, Johnny, and Jimmy were being sexy and demonic in Beast and the Harlot.

I watched Matt grin, his silver vampire teeth showing.

Syn was being his erotic self, giving the kissing girls that head lolling study.

Jimmy giving the Harlot the shot of black liquid, his vest endearing on his tiny frame.

Johnny stuck out his tongue beside Matt's face.

Zacky giving the girl the contract, those eyes disconcertingly striking.

There couldn't be any five guys out in the world that could surpass them.

"Knock, knock," Jimmy's head poked around the door.

"Hey," I chortled a laugh at his dork face he had on, eyes crossed and lips curled.

"Feeling okay?"

"Oh, much better than this morning," I said honestly.

"Good, good. Where'd you go that involved trunks and wet hair?" he scanned the swim shorts over, aiming his question to home.

"I borrowed Johnny's trunks, and we went soaking in the hot tub," I told him, playing it as cooly as I could.

"Oh...Can you believe Hampton is our last show until we come out with our next album?" he leaned against the doorframe, shaking his dark hair out of his eyes.

"I know! It feels like you guys just got started though," I smiled, thinking back to when the tour first started.

That was about five months after I'd started sleeping with all the guys.

Out of all of them, Jimmy had been my first.

I'd been a virgin until then.

Who can say they'd lost their virginity to Jimmy Sullivan?

"Yeah...But knowing Matt and Gates, we'll have another one out before too long," he rolled his eyes merrily.

"True that," I closed my eyes, exhaustion crushing my bones.

"I'll let you go, okay? Have a good nap," the door clicked in place.

I couldn't put up much of a struggle, and I was dead to the world on the spot.
♠ ♠ ♠
Thought I'd update again... :D I'z feeling generous! I seriously love all of you! :D Thanks for the comments, and keep up the reading peeze! And as usual, pweeze lemme know what you spink :D