Beast and The Harlot

Chapter 14

"Why would we hate you, Cait?...What have you done so bad that will make us hate you?" Kimper's brown eyes were fretful.

"I...I'm in trouble.." I kept my eyes on the sand.

"What kind of trouble? God, just get it out! You're killing me!" Joss shook me gently.

"I'm pregnant."

A screeching silence resounded, the whole beach seeming to pause in its wake.

Better yet, perhaps the whole damn world.

"What?...How long?" Joss blinked at me, her eyes the perfect picture of shock.

"I knew you guys would hate me!" I wailed, covering my face with my palms.

"Hun, we don't hate you! We just wanna know...We'd never hate you," Kimper gave me a tight hug.

I simply couldn't speak, because I knew if I did, I'd be blubbering like a baby.

They let me cry, all the pent up emotions rushing out in a supermassive rush.

When all I was doing was sniffling, Kimper rubbed my back, "Now can you tell us what happened?"

"Of course we know what happened! She had sex and got knocked up, dumbass!" Joss grinned at KB.

"I meant-"

"We know," I gave a soft laugh, wiping my tears from my cheeks.

They both looked off, waiting for me.

"It started with Jimmy....Then led to Matt, then Johnny...Syn...Zacky....I knew I was being stupid by fucking all of them. But damnit! I just...I...I couldn't..." I trailed off.

"You did all of them?!" Joss's jaw seemed unhinged.

"Yeah..." I hid my head in shame.

"You whore!" Joss giggled at me, "but you're my whore."

Kimper hugged me again.

"Hehe..." I studied far off into the horizon, the sun dim with my glasses on.

"I was certain I was invincible. That I'd never get pregnant...I mean, I don't do pregnancy..I don't do babies at all!" I threw my hands up.

Kimper moved a strand of hair from my face.

"But then I became the tour manager of Avenged Sevenfold. Fuck, I've been obsessed with them for years! But actually being that close to them...." I felt new tears well, "it was just a dream come true..But I used to joke about screwing all of them...Now I actually am...Was."

"Uh huh..I 'member you and Bug doing all that," Joss gave one of her classically hilarious smirks.

"Yeah. Now, it's just a different story..And that's not even the worst part," I grimaced, hating how disgusting I sounded.

"You don't know who the father is," Kimper said it as a statement, not a question, like she'd known before I had.

"Yes."

Joss raised her eyebrow at me. "Have you gone to the doctor yet?"

"No..."

"Were you taking birth control?"

"Sometimes..."

"Do the guys know?" Kimper questioned.

"No..."

"Cait, you're gonna have to tell them! What if they find out? You'll be hurt.." Kimper patted my knee.

"I'm already hurt. How much more could possibly hurt me?" I said pessimistically.

"A lot." Joss gave me a sad smile.

"We'll take you to the doctor," she added suddenly.

"Now?" I widened my eyes at her.

"No..Tomorrow," Joslyn wiggled her toes into the sand.

"But.."

"Cait, you can't push it off...If you do, something bad will happen. I'm not an expert, but..." Kimper's face was full of loyalty.

"I don't know, guys..I want to get a DNA test...But I'm fucking scared," I honestly didn't want it to be one of the guys' and not the others.

"Scared or not..You have to. You'll never know if you don't," Kimper pointed out.

"Alright..Tomorrow..But you have got to keep this secret," I took both of their hands.

"Of course," Joss and Kimper said in unison.

"Let's go shopping now," Kimper stood, and held both Joss and I's hands, helping us up.

"Okay. But nothing stupid, like those dumb teeny bopper stores you like," Joss teased KB.

"Shuddup, you heifer!" she swat around me, catching Joss on the arm.

"Who uses the word 'heifer'? Well...maybe only faggots do," Joslyn retorted.

"Ooooh! Stop it! You two are worse than a couple of kids," I laughed at them.

I was glad they were there to help me through my troubles.

We went by Venus Adult Superstore, the windows tinted black, and lingerie posters pasted onto the windows.

"Oh wow!" Joss busted into a laughing fit when she saw it.

"Noo! We are not going into there, so get away from it!" Kimper had Joss's forearm.

"But...I wanna go look!"

"No!"

"But!"

"NO!"

"OhMyGod, would you two quit it?! Let's just go in there," I chuckled.

"Hah! See, Cait's a perv too!" Joss threw her head back and laughed.

"Eww..Fine..Make it quick though!" Kimper gave a shudder of repulse, but went inside with us.

"Hah! A quicky!" Joss squealed as a man walked by.

"Shut your big mouth!" Kimper and my cheeks went red.

"Oops! Well, what the hell did they invent the store for? Dildos that'll never get used?"

Kimper and I glanced at her.

"Seriously...Dude! Look, a purple dildo!" Joslyn waved her finger at a giant, rubber replica of a penis.

I snorted, embarrassing hoots of laughter drifting from my throat.

"I'm gettin' it," Joss stated, wriggling free of me and Kimper.

"What?!" we both cried.

"Yep. That way, if you get horny again, you won't have to screw any of the guys!"

***

"You are fucking embarrassing!" I scolded Joss when we came to my house, their overnight bags packed and ready.

"So? You like me," she grinned cheesily, throwing her bag on the couch, and then handing me the bag with the dildo in it.

"I do," I giggled, my face scorching at what was in the bag.

"Yesss! Do you know how long I've wanted to get outta the house?" Kimper asked, plopping spread eagle out onto the floor.

"Too damn long?" Joss sat on top of her.

She gave a loud 'oof!'

"Get off me, you spermie!" Kimper tried to kick her off.

I tilted my head back, and just shook away the bad thoughts, then joined in the fun.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hehehehe. This actually has two of my friends in this! Suggie and Katiekinns! They are the bomb...Like tick tick! xD Please Lemme know whatcha thunk! xD