Beast and The Harlot

Chapter 15

The next day, after blueberry pancakes and cheesy sausages, Kimper and Joss left.

"Don't forget to use that dildo!" they began their walk home, which was only two streets away from me.

I gave a tiny "Heh," to the neighbor that had just gotten her newspaper, and slammed the door on her two seconds later.

"Damn that girl and her big mouth!" I squeezed my eyes shut in horror, a smile on my face.

The life that the house had had instantly drained when they left.

There was nothing to do.

I turned the computer on, checked emails, Myspace, other oddballs I visited.

After that, I drug my luggage into the bedroom, then unpacked it all.

I ended up reorganizing my sock drawer, and my closet.

I was about to work on the bathroom when I heard a knock.

Matt's solemn face was like a punch to the gut; I'd never seen him look so upset.

"Matt?..What's wrong?" I took his forearm, and anxiously drug him inside.

"Matt, please...Please tell me..You're scaring me," I sat beside him on the couch.

His green eyes were bleary, and his face was lined with stress.

"My mom's not doing well...You know how she's got lukemia?" his lips didn't look like they were moving.

"Yeah.."

Sympathy crawled into my heart.

"She's gotten worse..They say she may not make it," he hung his head.

I could hear the depression in his voice.

"Matt..I'm so sorry," I whispered, taking his hand.

"Yeah..Me too."

I evaluated him for awhile, watching his chest rise up and down as he breathed, how his eyelashes fluttered.

"Wh-"

I didn't get my question out because Matt's face was in mine, lips locked onto mine.

I murmured a protest, shoving at him.

"Matt, I can't..." I was slowly loosing it, his hands tangling in my hair, his breath on my skin making me shiver in anticipation.

"Why? Cait, I need you..." he buried his face in my breasts, nuzzling softly.

I swallowed.

I couldn't refuse him.

Okay, take that back.

I could, but I didn't.

I complied with everything he wanted.

***

When we were finished, he held me snugly.

He didn't talk for a long while, but his hands stroked my hair.

"Cait! You know, sex is a beautiful thing!" he sobbed, taking my head and crushing it to his chest.

"Do whuf?" my voice was muffled into him.

"I don't ...I don't know what's wrong with me!" Matt bawled.

He continued to smother me, crying like a 29 year old baby.

Was he trying to be funny?

He sniffled, and whimpered.

Yeah, he wasn't pretending...

"Matt? Can you...You're smuthin' me!" I gasped.

While he was squishing me, his phone went off.

"Matt, your phone!" I breathed when he released me.

I covered myself with a blanket off the back of the couch, letting him get up and get his phone.

I couldn't help but admire his backside.

Stop it, Caitlyn! It's bad enough you caved in! And on your first day!

I sighed, and Matt answered his phone.

"Hello?...Uh, I'm at the store...Why do you wanna know if I've cried-"

Matt's face turned stony.

"You stupid cock munching, ass licking, mother fucking piece of shit!" he swore in a mean manner.

"What?" I demanded when he shut the phone.

"That little dick!" he yanked his pants up, and tugged on his shirt, then shoved his phone into his pocket.

I stood there in the blanket, completely confused.

"I'll tell you later," he gave me a hard kiss, then marched out the door.
♠ ♠ ♠
OMGAD! This is totally random, but I thought it'd be funny xD If you're wondering why he's crying, Johnny slipped him estrogen pills...But he didn't know that Matt was upset anyways. That's all in the next chap, which I'll prolly post with this. :D