Beast and The Harlot

Chapter 16

Turns out Johnny had slipped estrogen pills in Matt's food and drink.

I had to hear it after Matt had almost pummeled Johnny's head in, the fight being diminished by Syn.

Johnny hadn't known Matt was having a tough time with his mother being sick in the first place.

That had been two weeks before, and it was January 27, a day before my twenty fifth birthday.

My friends had gotten mad at me because I'd made an excuse to not go visit the doctor.

I was scared; I mean, if they had to deal with being pregnant, wouldn't they be scared?

My cell phone rang, and Syn's picture popped up on the screen.

"Hello?"

"Cait?"

"Yep."

"What are you doing in like, two hours?"

"Umm.." I swept my eyes over the cramped house, "nothing. Why?"

"I wanted to take you somewhere for your birthday," he said it in a tone that I could just invision his goofy, lop sided smile.

"Oh..Uh...It's not my birthday yet," I giggled.

"So? I wanted to have it early," Syn said playfully.

"I gotta get ready now?"

"Yes. I'll be over in a little bit, okay?"

"Okies. See you."

I hung up, then went to my closet.

I didn't have much of a wardrobe to be honest, and I was pretty nervous.

I'd never been out with one of the guys...Like a boyfriend anyway.

Why are you nervous? It's not like you have to look like a super model for him..I mean, he's not your boyfriend, I told myself.

I crossed my eyes randomly, then laughed.

I'm not insane, I'm not insane! I chanted in my head, then cracked up because it was an Avenged song.

"You are psychotic," I mumbled, picking up a few articles of clothing.

I eventually settled on a purple dress, matching heels, a dark violet ring, and a similar shade of earrings.

I stood under the showerhead, letting the water cascade onto me, flattening my hair.

Wiping my hands on my face, I opened my mouth and let out a deep breath.

When I was done, I scrubbed my body dry, wrapping it around me to go dress in my bedroom.

I put everything on, balancing myself on the heels.

I smothered my eyes in black eyeliner, then a dark purple shadow.

My cute purple hair bow pulled my hair up, and I left two curls on the sides of my face.

"Damn, Caitlyn. You look yummy," I giggled, "pssh. Yeah...I'm not that conceited!"

I sat on the couch for about ten minutes.

Then I was out.

Ding dong!

I jumped, and I refocused myself, realizing I had drooled slightly in my nap.

Yucky.

It's probably Syn, I yanked the door open.

"You look beautiful," he greeted me, whipping out purple lilacs.

"Aww, Syn! Thank you, they're pretty!" I sniffed them, then sighing blissfully.

"No prob," he grinned, and I felt my toes curl in my shoes at the delightfulness of his dark lined eyes, making him look like a pirate.

And a damn good looking one at that.

"I'm going to a place where hardly anyone goes, but it's the best restaurant I've been to in my life," he fixed his fedora with his free hand, my arm in his.

"Really?"

"Yeah. It's about as good as Red Lobster or some shit," he moved his arm to my waist, his fingers strumming my sides lightly as a feather.

"Oh," the breeze just wasn't cool enough for me; he was making me hot with his sexiness.

***

"Can I take your order?" a waiter waltzed up to our table.

"Umm, I'll have the lobster tails...." Syn looked up at me from under his lashes, the waiter looking at me as well.

"The..uh..." I fought the urge to order two things, "same."

Syn reached across the table and took my fingers.

"I love you, Cait," he caressed the back of my hand.

"I love you too," I tried to sound like I wasn't hurting on the inside.

The candle light flickered across his features, his dark hair swaying around his pale, angular face.

I hoped my eyes weren't giving away anything.

***

This time, I didn't try to fight it.

The way I saw it was, I wasn't with any of them.

I didn't have to stay loyal to any of them.

A few told me they loved me, but I didn't have to be obligated to them just because of that.

We went back to my house, and he threw me onto my bed.

Syn's hands shoved my dress up, then his fingers traced the top of my panties.

I kissed him, twisting my hands up in his hair.

I unzipped his jeans, my whole body trembling in anticipation.

He gasped when I had my hand around his length, squeezing pleasurably.

Syn shoved himself into me, my hips bucking up when he did.

He put his strong arms around me, his hands cupping my ass, slamming himself into me.

He pushed my tube top dress down, his mouth covering my nipples.

One bite was a bit rough, and I cried out.

When I reached my high, he followed suit, panting and moaning in my ear.

***

Both of us watched the alarm clock, patiently waiting for the red numbers to turn to twelve o'clock.

When it struck midnight, Syn tucked me into him, nuzzling my shoulder with his bearded chin.

"Happy Birthday, Cait," he whispered.

Happy Birthday, Cait, I sighed in my head, as I gave a forced smile.
♠ ♠ ♠
Well, Tisn't long til Cait's gonna get found out! I know it's been taking forever, but I hope joo guys have been patient :D I want this story to be the best one i've ever written x)

Your comments are still the best f'ing thing in the world! :D So keep dems up! hehe

I prolly won't be able to update for awhile either, cuz I'm stuck, but maybe I'll be lucky and get a random idear.

XoXo, Laur Laur