Beast and The Harlot

Chapter 2

Image

Image

Matt held my face in his huge hands, his chest pressed roughly on mine.

When he released me, I fought to catch my breath.

He was about to kiss me again, but I turned my head.

"What's wrong?" Matt's eyes grew concerned, his hands going to my shoulders.

His fingers trailed underneath my t-shirt, each caress leaving a tingle behind.

When they reached my breasts, I softly pushed them away.

"Not tonight. I'm sleepy," I gave him a half smile, almost having to crane my neck just to peer up into his face.

"You don't have to do anything," he leaned down and kissed my neck, "I'll do it."

"No," I took a step back, the place where his lips were erratically pulsing.

"I can't...I need sleep. And so do you. We have a show tomorrow," I reminded him, taking his wrists in my hands.

He nodded, then gave me another smooch.

"Lemme go piss," he gave a sexy smirk.

He brushed by me, and I shut the door on him.

I bit my lower lip hard, and hurried to my bunk.

Where did the sudden surge of power come from?

I hurried to my bunk, eager to sleep in hopes that nothing else would happen tonight.

I shimmied under my blankets, and curled up in a ball.

What is so warm on my butt?

"What the hell?" I muttered, patting behind me.

Instead, I heard a chuckle, and then there were lips on me.

Cold, metal piercings...

Zacky.

He rolled me under him, and pressed his body onto me.

He lay in between my legs, and I couldn't help but return his kisses.

"What are you doing?" I breathlessly whispered in his ear, taking in the mysterious scent lingering on him.

"What does it feel like?" he chuckled lowly to where only I could hear it.

I shivered, running my hands down his already bare back.

I opened my mouth to say no, yet nothing suffaced.

So much for standing your ground, Caitlyn, I thought bitterly.

He was fast, because his pants were gone in no time.

He began to tug down my pajama bottoms, but I suddenly struck out my hands to bring him to a halt.

"Why don't we just sleep? We do have a show tomorrow," I wasn't sure if my attempt at getting him away would work.

Zacky didn't answer, and didn't move either.

He continued to lay against me, his breath humid on my collar bone.

"What's wrong with you? You never turn me down, Cait," his lips moved along my jawline.

I stayed perfectly still, wondering also.

Why couldn't I bring myself to do anything with Matt, or Zacky?

Any of them?

The haunting image of my sister's youngest child wailing in Fran's arms made my stomach curl.

But wait, Caitlyn. Who says you're pregnant? Just because the pregnancy tested proved positive, doesn't mean it's the exact answer....You never know.

The arguing voice in my head seized control of my smarter conscience.

When Zacky's lips molded mine, I knew there wasn't any going back.

I had cold chills everywhere his pierced lips went, every place his hands touched.

Zacky took my hands above my head, taking me tenderly.

I held him close as he rhythmically moved inside me.

Confliction had me on the brink of tears.

How the hell was I supposed to get out of the tangled web I had wrapped myself up in?

All I honestly knew was that I had to do something as soon as possible.
♠ ♠ ♠
I hope it's not too soon to update, but you guys wanted one :D Hehe. Enjoy and as usual, comments, subscribers, and readers are loved! Thanks you guys :)