Beast and The Harlot

Chapter 20

[[Avenged Sevenfold P.O.V]]

"This fucking blows," Zacky was pacing the floor in Matt's house, his arms by his sides.

"Tell me about it.." Syn mumbled pitifully.

Matt looked around the room, noting that Jimmy wasn't there.

"Where'd Jimmy go?" he questioned.

"Prolly to get one more fuck in...I mean, after all, she is a skank," Zacky huffed.

"Shut up, assholes. Just because she did all of us doesn't mean I'd do that now," Jimmy's voice boomed, obviously pissed.

Zacky's lip curled upwards, either in disgust or betrayal.

"Why'd you guys screw her? Didn't you stop to think that maybe she was with someone?" Syn's question wasn't mean, but instead glum.

"I can't believe she did this," Johnny claimed, like he was an angel.

"You've got no room to talk," Jimmy said bristly, his words almost nothing but growls.

"I just..." Matt held out his hands, lost for words.

"There's something you guys need to know," Jimmy put his head in his hands.

"What? She's fucking someone else outside of the band?" Zacky stated sarcastically.

"No..She's.." Jimmy's revelation got stuck in his throat.

Zacky, Matt, Syn and Johnny turned their eyes to him, their faces revealing that they knew before Jimmy could even utter it.

"Pregnant?" Johnny whispered.

Jimmy gave a curt nod.

"Shit..." Syn's head popped up, his eyes wide, worried.

"Has she been to a professional? I mean, she may not actually be.." Johnny was scared.

Zacky had paused, stock still in his horror.

"Well..Who was the last one to...uh..." Syn glanced at the others with an embarrassed face, who were sharing the same expression.

"I...It's been a while.." Johnny said, his chubby cheeks blazing scarlet.

"Same here..." Zacky put his hands in front of himself.

The rest owned up that it'd been too far back to count.

"Well, fuck..." Matt swore.

"What happens if one of us wants to be with her?" Syn's dark eyes flickered hope.

"If one of us can't have her, none of us can," Jimmy said wisely, hating that he sounded like a total dick, but deep inside, wanted to protect his friends.

Syn's face grew morbid, his shoulders slumping dejectedly.

"So, Cait fucked all of us...She's pregnant...And one of us could be the father," Johnny stated aloud.

The guys felt like he'd announced that their balls were going to get hacked off.

"We have to get her to go to the doctor," Jimmy urged, his heart thinking more than his head.

"Yeah...Can we take DNA tests? FInd out before she has the baby?" Syn was perked up once again.

"Iono. It's all up to Cait...I don't wanna push her..I kinda don't wanna speak to her," Zacky tacitly said.

"You can't be mad at her forever," Jimmy rehashed fearlessly.

The guys gave one another one last look before they decided to call it a night.

None of them would sleep very well; none of them probably would be able to for a while.

It was one long, bizarre fucking night.
♠ ♠ ♠
Thank you everyone for the comments! I love you so much! :D Please keep up the subscribers, the comments, and the reading! xD

I'm terribly sorry it's so short. :(