Beast and The Harlot

Chapter 21

The next day, I came back home, moving like a zombie from my sleepless night before.

Even being with Kimper and Joslyn, my two best friends on the whole planet, didn't improve my mood.

I stared unseeingly at the tv screen, Bam Margera and his goofy conrades smashing shit to pieces.

It normally would of been so hilarious, and just plain awesome, but today...

Today, absolutely nothing was good.

I flipped lifelessly through the channels, my stomach growling but my mind blocking it out with my kinetic thoughts.

The evening was about the same way, a vast expanse of nothing to do, and not wanting to do anything.

"I see a distant light, but girl this can't be right," Matt's voice shook my clouded head a semi portion of the way back to reality.

Afterlife was on MTV, a rare treat, considering all MTV was anymore was reality shows, and worthless bullshit besides Viva La Bam.

I stared, my heart being mauled by detriment.

Sitting there and watching the video was just making me suffer more, only because then, I knew I could never have any of them.

Syn's face seemed to glow in the tv screen, and I had a titanic urge to collapse, and cry irrepressibly.

Matt's flawless face seemed more broken to me than normal; perhaps because I was seeing the video in a new light.

Finally, with a vexated howl, I turned the set off, throwing the remote far away from me, knowing that I was too much of a lazy bum today to get up and retrieve it.

I threw myself back, and shut my eyes.

I let my dithered mind rest, my body not wanting to shut down.

My spirits were so far down, I doubted anything would raise them to their original state.

Why?

That was the biggest part of any question one asked themselves.

Why this, or why that.

Why did I let myself get this way?

There is a such thing as self control, and I knew I had it.

What was it about Matt, Jimmy, Johnny, Syn, and Zacky that made me just....

Let it go?

With the last unanswered inquiry bouncing around on the walls of my skull, I passed out.

It was so vivid, a picture so concrete, it was difficult to think it was forged.

Syn was teaching me how to hit a baseball, his body pressed against my back, the metal aluminum bat gripped tight in my hands.

"You gotta focus on it. Just rear back and hit," Syn's murmurs were effecting me badly, my hands quivering.

"Okay," I breathed in the scent of his cologne, a mixture of something safe, yet wicked.

He held my hands, bringing my arms back with his, then held on firmer, swinging to the ball, the ball soaring when the tip of the bat bashed into it.

"See? It's just like you when you got to know us more...You flew away from your shyness," his velvety lips swept over my ear.


The door was being rapped on.

I blinked myself awake, lugging myself to the door.

I threw it open, and my eyes met Jimmy's.

"Jimmy," I greeted humbly, stepping back in invitation to come inside.

"Hey," he smiled upon me, his gaze downward because he was too damn tall.

"What's up?" I sat onto the couch, my heart fluttering at the sight of him.

There was no way in hell I was going to be able to get over him.

"Nothing really...I wanted to tell you something, Cait...No one else is doing it, and I think that's dumb 'cause if they really loved you.." he was blubbering, seeming a bit of a basket case.

I smiled at him, patiently expecting what he had to say.

"I love you, Cait..I'm sure you've heard that alot...But damn it, I really do love you."

His baby blues burned with earnestness.

With his lanky fingers, he stroked my jawline, passionately trailing under my eyes, my nose, my lips.

"I want you to know that I'm not mad at you..I never was..Of course, I was let down...But...I never thought that I'd fall in love with you..Other girls was just a pretty face, but a whore on the inside. Even after all this, I know that you aren't a slut. You prolly feel like one, but you're not.." Jimmy's face was sincere; I had no trouble believing him.

When he got down on his knee, my breath dissolved, and my eyes nearly dropped out of their sockets.
♠ ♠ ♠
Okay...Imma start a poll kinda thing on here....Who wants Jimmy to be the daddy? Who wants Syn to be the daddy? Cuz that seems to be the main tie on my comments! Hehe. So leave it in your comment. Your guys' inputs would be much appreciated! I love you!!! xD