Beast and The Harlot

Chapter 28

"Cait, we need to come over and play volleyball!" Matt announced into my ear when I answered my phone.

I glanced at Kimper, who had came over and stayed after our shopping spree before.

"Oookay. Then come over," I laughed at him, picking up a banana from the fruit bowl on the counter.

"Kay. See ya. Tell Jimmy he better get his ass up, if he isn't already."

"Okay. Bye." I tossed my phone down.

"Who dat?" Kimper took an apple, and sat Indian style on the stool next to me.

"Matt..He wanted to come and play volleyball," I spun off the stool, and got up to go wake Jimmy.

"Baby, you've got company coming over," I slid into bed with him, shaking him.

"What? This early?" he pulled the covers over his head.

"Yes," I laughed, thinking of how much he slept like a sloth, which sloths sleep a lot.

"Man! Okay," he sat up, and I kissed him.

"Chill, babe. You'll give me a zamboner, and," he slid his tongue along my bottom lip, "we're having company."

"Ohh. Sorry," I brushed his crotch seductively.

"You're so mean!" he let his head fall back.

"I know it," I said with a wink.

I stood and walked out of the bedroom.

The doorbell was going off when I returned to the kitchen.

"I think Matt's here," Kimper announced, still nibbling on her apple.

"Yep," I opened the door, and was greeted by...

I looked down.

Zacky.

"I thought-"

"Yeah, Johnny, Syn, and Matt are behind me," he laughed, rolling his wheelchair around my toes.

"Oh," I held the door open for Syn, Johnny, and Matt.

"Hey, Cait. How's it going?" Syn gave me a friendly hug.

"Good," I smiled, pure bliss warming my heart that Syn wasn't sad.

Now that a friendship was in the picture, it felt more natural.

Jimmy strolled out in shorts that rode on his hips, his dark happy trail nice and sleek.

I almost bit my knuckles.

"Let's go man! I'm fucking pumped!" Matt ran out of the back door.

***

"You know what I just noticed?" Kimper asked, the day being one away from the test results.

I took a big munch out of the apple, my nervousness making me want to eat the whole entire kitchen.

"What?" I was seated on a stool, my leg bouncing with edgy nerves.

"Syn's kinda hot..." Kimper bit her lip, watching along with me as Jimmy and Syn ran around on the beach with a volley ball, Matt, and Johnny playing along.

Poor Zack had to be stranded on the sidelines, his wheelchair not helping.

"Haha. You can't get him," I laughed, swallowing my bite.

"Why not? Just 'cause I'm not big chested lady over there," she joked.

"Oh, well, he plays hard to get," I felt jealousy trying to twinge me.

"Oh..Yeah..Real hard to get when all he had to do was sleep with you," Kimper chuckled.

I glared at her, and slapped her.

The sting on it hurt me, and I instantly felt sorry.

"Kimper...I'm so sorry. I-" my mouth opened and closed.

K.B.'s dark eyes were wide with shock.

"What was that for?" she asked, a smile on her face.

"You're not mad at me?..I felt my face twitch on that one.." I hung my head in shame.

"No..That was a bit uncalled for.." she laid her head on my shoulder.

I patted her head, and mentally bitch smacked myself for that.

What the hell was wrong with me?

Could pregnancy hormones possibly be this strong?

"I'm sorry for that comment...I feel mean now.." Kimper took my arm.

"Don't be..I'm the one that slapped the shit out of you!" I gave a tiny 'heh'.

"I deserved it," I wrapped my arms around her.
♠ ♠ ♠
Today I become the bull!!! xD I love that song. Haha. I love atreyu tho...So..Lawls. Anyway, I thought I'd update again. Btw, next chap is the test results! xD So hang in there peoples! I weally love you guys!